The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS T3G Twin Turbo Setup

DARETT

Brand new from HKS, not needed anymore

These turbo's are special order from HKS and they take a while to make as well.

Rated to similar power to twin GTSS' these can get you 5-600bhp

Excellent bolt on upgrade for anyone who wants big twins instead of a single.

SOLD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly like Geo said that's all you need :)

Singles cost alot, I paid over that figure for my conversion, and only went single as wanted more power than these could give..

Will get pics up asap, however they are brand new tubbies.

Exactly like Geo said that's all you need :)

Singles cost alot, I paid over that figure for my conversion, and only went single as wanted more power than these could give..

Will get pics up asap, however they are brand new tubbies.

more power? lol u think these could get 600 safe? and are these a direct replacement and work in sequential?

Well they quote 5-600, however I reckon around 550ish is about right, also judging by others results, they get around that figure. I was looking initially for between 5-600, however changed my mind when the car arrived from Japan.

These are popular kits in Australia/Japan and US. As they were only special order from HKS I don't think anyone ran them in the UK or even stocked them...

If you know Skylines these are used on them from time to time and compared to the HKS 2530's, which is an awesome setup for the GTR on the street.

They will work as the current setup does and are a direct replacement.

there is something strange about this HKS setup!

i have been searching for this setup through the net and i found they have HKS on one side and Garret on exhaust side.

i don't think garret and hks are :friends:

:blink:

HKS use garrett turbos as a base then modify them to their own spec.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.