The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What would make a good business?

JamieP

take on all the aprentices that are currently finding it hard to find an employer. they provide great ammunition for all sorts of things and some great laughs can be had at their expenses.

How much do these apprentices claim in expenses?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay expenses. I want to know how much in expenses they would be paid. Then I could laugh at the amount, as per your initial suggestion.

minimum for 1st year (first 6 months) brickie apprentice is £45. laugh away my friend, laugh away.

catering JP ,start the first english indian takeaway , ive not seen a poor owner , and im sure the wages wont be to high

Tell me about it! Doing some work for a trade butcher, all his guys are on low money but he drives a nice 350SL AMG merc and has a nice house out in the country. He does work hard for it though as I see him in long before I even get there.

Im going to get my wife on the game.:)

Tried that. After spending out a fortune on clothes, advertising and renting a room, all we got back after two months was a packet of chewing gum, a ball point pen and a yo-yo. The amount of complaints was astounding, mostly centered around the Trades Description Act. I even had to go over and shag her one night so she had enough money to get a taxi home.

Tried that. After spending out a fortune on clothes, advertising and renting a room, all we got back after two months was a packet of chewing gum, a ball point pen and a yo-yo. The amount of complaints was astounding, mostly centered around the Trades Description Act. I even had to go over and shag her one night so she had enough money to get a taxi home.

:rlol:

Go into Fish and Chips, if you have the capital to buy a good restaurant in a top location (like Leicester Square) and did all the rennovations yourself you would be looking at 130-150k for total rennovation and all equipment and the restaurant would make you a minimum £2,000 profit per week in the quiet season but I would estimate a lot more. All costs involved in a Chippy come to around £5000 per week (up t £7000 if you are very busy taking £20k a week), that includes all stock, wages, overheads, vat etc and a restaurant in a top location would take around £20k per week, so you'd be looking at £13k profit a week. :)

Chewing gum? Yo-yos? Didn't you even get a deposit from the punters first? :innocent: