The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SARD 650 High Impedence Injectors

dandan

Brand new, unused.

Straight drop in to a UK or Jap spec fuel rail.

High impedence for plug n play fit on Jap cars - UK will need to bypass the resistor pack.

Only reason I am selling is I going bigger! :D I can arrange a dual feed stock rail if required.

Offers over £380 please (these are approx £650 from Whifbitz)

Cheers

Dan

SOLD

I have a complete aftermarket (high flow) fuel rail, with low impedance 850cc injectors and an adjustable fuel pressure regulator (complete with gauge) which is in excess of my requirements; these would be ideal if you'd consider some sort of PX.

Regards,

Adrian

Adrian - could you send me some photos of the rail to danc8000 at yahoo dot com?

To be honest I'm not hugely interested in a used rail as I can get a new one (clear anodized) for an excellent price but I would consider it if the condition is good and the price is sensible. FYI - I am about to order an FIC fuel rail which comes in at dead on £128 and that includes the mounting hardware, collets for the runners, and three #6 AN fittings.

Let me know if your rail would include these items and also how much you're thinking it's worth - unfortunately I have no use for the regulator or injectors.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.