The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aero na - mt

McGregory

You know you wont just be able to transplant everything from the lhd car to the rhd car dont you? The RHD will have a different firewall. You will have to cut out the firewalls and swap them over aswell.

Also all the rhd supra aero's are auto's and 90% of them are NA. But that shouldnt matter as the chassis are the same i believe.

Flipping heck, is that how much they are worth? :blink: Wonder how much my NA aero 5spd is worth, last time I asked it came out at £1750.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

Dont ruin my sale chances.:D

BTW with those awful vented wings its worth very little indeed, i would sell them (to me) and fit stock ones:D

You know you wont just be able to transplant everything from the lhd car to the rhd car dont you? The RHD will have a different firewall. You will have to cut out the firewalls and swap them over aswell.

Also all the rhd supra aero's are auto's and 90% of them are NA. But that shouldnt matter as the chassis are the same i believe.

I know. Allready got all infos about to change the parts on a RHD car.

This will be much cheaper then build up my crashed car.

It should be an MT, because the Getrag transit will fit into the channel, without changing parts on it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.