The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Heatwave due - August!

fessen

Heatwave due in August.

About time too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1201591/Summers-Britain-set-bask-August-heatwave.html

"Forecasters are predicting that temperatures will steadily rise over the next few weeks with the possibility of reaching 101F (38.5C) in mid-August.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1201591/Summers-Britain-set-bask-August-heatwave.html#ixzz0MAVXZLY2"

38.5?! What the **** :D That's unreal. I can't deal with those kind of temps over here 'cos the only place you can escape it is in the car with the AC on..

The worst is trying to sleep. It's just bad trying to sleep in 20+

Away to Malaga in August. Don't mind the temps there 'cos you can jump in the swimming pool or go indoors - practically everywhere has AC.

they cannot even predict the weather for the next day without throwing in get-out clauses that there may be a shower or it could cloud over in the 'south'.

They are so cautious now that they wont commit to any sort of weather.

I do hope they are wrong though, I dont like it being too hot as I have to leave my airconditioned office to go home to a boiling hot house.

"big girls, you are beautiful" :party:

its not much better in the south! lol!

seen one large woman the other day with a backless top revealing a scaffold sized bra strap and a set of r888 fixed to either side of her! :scare:

This means alot of half dressed extreamly oversized girls will be showing of there bits in the local pubs and clubs around this area....i think ill move down south for a short spell.....

Pop down to Bmth you wont be disappointed :D

Ive got the 6th,7th, 13th,14th and 28th off....surely one of those has to be in the hot spell!