The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 Black N/A manual 86k £3800

mitchell

Hi there,

The sad time has come to part with my Supra. Having owned the car for some time I can safetly say its been the best car Ive ever owned on so many levels. Great looks, performance and reliability make this an awesome car. I bought the car about 3 years ago and since that point have only done minor things to change aesthetics. In the period I have owned her I have never had any sort of problem...I can only echo what the previous owner said in that the n/a's are bullet proof!

The Supra is a 94 non turbo in black. It has 86k miles on the clock. Cam belt was done at around 60k miles and it has been serviced pretty regularly by a local Honda garage until present. I have upgraded the wheels to 17" and added a CD player and front/ rear speakers to give a great sound. It also has a sub available if wanted (not to impress the 10 year olds I hasten, it just gives a fuller sound to all kinds of music!). I supaguarded the car when first bought to give an extra bit of protection to the bodywork although it does show some signs of wear in places (to be expected I would say!) The interior is in good condition and as virtually every supra owner would say...the car has been very much cared for! The car will be sorn as of 1st August as I have had to get something a little more practical for work commitments. I will get the car MOT'd as part of the deal to buy as I know it will shoot straight through. If youre new to Supras...tax is cheap in comparison to other performance cars and I found insurance pretty good if you got advice off of guys on the Supra site (the other alternative is to get traders insurance which works out well and allows you to drive other peoples cars fully comp!). Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any further questions - pics in garage.

Cheers.

Hi grieg

Hows it going?

I bought a blue supra from him, I am very please with my car, grieg looked well after the car. A very nice guy, who is honest.

I saw this car aswell when i bought the blue supra, he gave me some rides in it, drives very good. this is a good example.

It was a pleasure doing business with grieg, I can highly recommend this car.

Hey Grandieaerbest!! I thought you'd vanished!!! How are you getting on in the car? It was sad seeing it go but it looked great on the trailer! From 2 supras down to 1 and possibly 0 soon! I cant see me being Supraless for too long though as they have served me well over so many years. I will send over the pics at some stage of your car so you can keep them somewhere. Keep me posted with how things go!

With regards the pics on the black car guys....I will try and get some up asap but am a little incapacitated at the mo due to a rugby injury so driving is impossible!! Thanks for your patience guys. PS the car is still available for viewing if interested!

Thanks

Hey Grandieaerbest!! I thought you'd vanished!!! How are you getting on in the car? It was sad seeing it go but it looked great on the trailer! From 2 supras down to 1 and possibly 0 soon! I cant see me being Supraless for too long though as they have served me well over so many years. I will send over the pics at some stage of your car so you can keep them somewhere. Keep me posted with how things go!

Yeah, it took some time before i got back to the Faroes. it was quite the journey.

Yes i think you will really miss the Supra, it is such a special car.

Again i must thank you for being so nice and helpful, if you ever need anything just let me know.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there - Ive been incapacitated so unable to drive/ post up more pics of the supe. I still have the car but its going to be another couple of weeks before I can fully get behind selling the car. You are welcome to view but pics etc will have to wait another couple of weeks again im afraid guys.

Thaks

• 2 months later...

Hi all - im almost recovered so aim to make a real effort to now advertise this car! Its still the same car and I will get pics up this weekend. Will be advertising it on Pistonheads as well. Its been sat on my drive under the cover for the last few months and it really needs a new owner. I did think about keeping it but if im not able to drive it regularly, its simply a waste!

Any questions, please ask