The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why Me!!!!!!

VELOCITY

Just to sound off about something that has really annoyed me today,

Its not bad enough that some jealous f**cing Chav 2 brain celled idiot had taken his key to his vauxall nova and keyed a big mark onto my just painted TRD bonnet,

but I have come home today after dealing with the worlds most annoying Jaguar customers to find that some blind idiot who cant drive has taked off my wing mirror!!!

AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

What a Bugg3r agree with you toyotasuprauk NO one has respect FOR us SUPRA owners To start with fatmerecat had his car NICKED

Now damage to VELOCITY'S car

We deserve more Respect

Someone nicked the Toyota badge off the front of mine last weekend from right outside my house! :(

LOL, I've put a APB out...

Wanted for vandalism and theft

Chav

Height:

Description: Burberry cap, tracksuit, white trainers, socks over tracksuit bottoms, adorned with various jewellery from Elizabeth Duke, (several sovereign rings) and Toyota bage worn around neck.

Affiliates: Large group of neanderthal chav mates, probably 20 years older or 20 years younger. Group will inevitably include 1 female chav, adorned with various Jewellery (mostly from vending machines) who will show how classy and desirable she is by spouting large amounts of phlegm and obscenities at passers by. (Be careful not to be lured by her charms!)

Yeah no respect is right, what people dont understand is that the majority of us supra owners work dam hard to buy, keep,run and modify our cars, we dont have them handed on a plate to us.

I can only think people are jeolous??? If i ever see a top car i think "respect" to the person thats worked hard for it, nice motor!!! so annoying, had a car broken in to b4, £400 stereo, 20 albums robbed, and a bill for broken window, damaged lock and bent window frame where they tried popping the window with a screwdriver!! bet your thinking silly b**stard shouldn't of left the clip off on?? To add to the disgrace, it was parked on a miltary establishment, don,t expect to get things robbed from here! W*nkers!!!