The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post Ace Cafe thread!!!

adnanshah247

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That last engine bay pic is stunning! Is that KevOs car?

Thanks matey :)

That black and chrome engine bay! Stunning! Got to be engine bay of the show.

Yes it was Matt. There was alot of competetion, looks like I must have paid the judges the most :D

Thanks for organising a fantastic night out Lui.

It was great to meet some new members and as always great to see familiar faces. Top night.

Don't forget to book up with SupraPod 8th August in few weeks time for another great Supra meet unless you already have done ;)

Spoke to loads last night that haven't done so yet & willing to come so start getting your names listed.

Cheers all Once again

its about half way through its transformation. It needs to be lowered a touch, a set of spats and skirts and the front splitter painted RSP and then its done. The wheels are a vast improvement over what they looked like before, Ibrar at speedwells did them for me.

its about half way through its transformation. It needs to be lowered a touch, a set of spats and skirts and the front splitter painted RSP and then its done. The wheels are a vast improvement over what they looked like before, Ibrar at speedwells did them for me.

Very nice. need to get rid of the orange in the indicators :p

Can anyone tell me why the Vortex r's on the white supra look bigger than the wheels on the other cars?, are they bigger? or just fill the arches after being lowered?

If you're referring to the white TRD Supra the Wheel Mania Vortex R's were 20" :D

heckler, lui and me had a little bbq near the end, illl say no more :D

ha ha jet engines i saw that

Not sure how to embed videos from YouTube on here as of yet. But, here's a
to Adnanshah's BBQ :D

Edit: It's towards the end of the video, so just watch the first 20 seconds or so :thumbs:

Lol, Adnan warming his engine again:D

FFS Adnan. :rolleyes:

That's twice you've given your poor car abuse now, and been proud of it(!), you don't deserve a Supra! :p

Just want to say BIG THANKS to all making it a great night out over 50 + supra's turned up in the end.

Hope you all had a good time & safe journey home.

Big thanks to Scott SBdj for sorting out great tunes throughout the evening & seeing the main man Branners as well.

Plenty of nice looking supra's there as well.

Also quite few members from far out came along too & hope it was all worth your journey & had good time.

The biker who had heads up with JamieP on his way out came back afterwards & told us the results :innocent::innocent::innocent:

Here's loads of pictures for you to all see in link below:

Ace Cafe Supra meet July 09 pic's "click here"

Big thanks for a great night Lui great night.

:)

Hi Nick, the Sup wearin the 20's is mine ;) its a shame not to utilise the huge arches on the Sup. Its only dropped 30mm on Eibach springs, think its the 285/25/20 profile that helps the effect.

Thanks to Lui for organising the meet, well worth the 240mile round trip!

Stunning supra mate, im assuming it was the trd one? utterly gorgeous :)