The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I have 2.8 k to spend

supra geordie

ok everyone, Iv'e 2.8 k to spend on a Supra , would prefer under 100 k mileage though , preferably white , .......! shame I would have 5 k but would need to sell my Volvo V70 T5 230 BHP,( sorry to mention Volvo on this site ..lol) which is currently on Pistonheads....but that could be a while so am looking for a reasonable Supe for just under £3 k

Push out the boat and take fifty's auto tt for £4k for the want of £1200 save the dissapointment and constant I wish I'd bought a TT how can I make my NA faster threads.

That's just about the best advice for such circumstances - add the 1200 quid and get the TT;)

extra 1200 for a TT , nice .....trouble is I need to sell my volvo first ...that could take months and I want a Supra like sooner ...my old supra was involved in an accident that rendered it a write off ....its been a month now without my supra , just cant wait to get back behind that wheel of a supe again ....if you know what I mean , if in a few months time I get the volvo sold then I'll sell whatever Supe I have at the time and put the monies together , then 5 k would be a much better budget , untill then budget remains at 2.8 k maximum ....:rolleyes:

Push out the boat and take fifty's auto tt for £4k for the want of £1200 save the dissapointment and constant I wish I'd bought a TT how can I make my NA faster threads.

Not always, I'm completely happy with my N/A, no desire to make it faster, my only regret is that I didn't by an aerotop, so you could say 'save the dissapointment and constant I wish I'd bought an aerotop how can I anglegrind my roof off threads'.

Not always, I'm completely happy with my N/A, no desire to make it faster, my only regret is that I didn't by an aerotop, so you could say 'save the dissapointment and constant I wish I'd bought an aerotop how can I anglegrind my roof off threads'.

I know marc , that supra of mine was a black aerotop ...miss it terribly :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.