The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What hose to use within the fueltank

csa

Edit: I got some :D

I have 10ft of the 7.9mm bore SAE30-R10 fully immersible stuff coming to me from Belgium - should be in my hand in about two weeks. :thumbs:

I had a mild panic when deciding how much to order so I overestimated by about 9.5 feet as I figured some of you guys would want some as well and it seems like such a b@stard to track down.

Once I get it I'm happy to sell some lengths to people at my cost plus the delivery. It should be something like about £14 per foot I think.

I would love 2ft shipped to Denmark. ofcourse I will cover the costs!

Did you order it from Gates, via Universal Automotive? Gates got back to me this evening and said Universal can get it, but was unsure if they could get 3/8" bore hose, which is what I am trying to find, as I only have a couple of feet left now. I assume you have ordered 5/16" bore?

It's the 5/16" Gates stuff but Universal Automotive were of no help at all. They told me that they no longer stock or source Gates products despite the fact they keep getting people referred to them via Gates...maybe they were lying as they didn't like me! :D

I would love 2ft shipped to Denmark. ofcourse I will cover the costs!

No problem at all Christian. PM me your address when you get a few mins spare and then I'll give you a shout once I have the hose inmy hand (hopefully just under two weeks time).