The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual NA - Ripe for TT!

dani_r

I'm looking to buy an NA for a TT conversion. Manual is essential. Good body work, nice mods but will consider anything!

I'm ideally looking for a white facelift, but I'm totally open to suggestions! :) This car will be having the NA-TT conversion so the gearbox needs to be healthy!

Let me know what you have

Cheers :thumbs:

Dan

I have a 5 Speed at the moment. I am playing with the idea of having that one converted, but I've seen a few nice NA's around that would be great for a TT conversion. I really fancy a white supra so thought I'd shop around! :D

I would be getting it done by Keron once I've found the one I want.

If you get the car for the right price and shop around for the conversion bits and do the conversion yourself it works out cheaper! Thats what i'm doing , after I buy the conversion bits ( which will probably be from keron which is £1700 plus clutch £500) the totally that will set me back including the car will be 5500 or thereabouts!

Cant buy a decent 6-speed tt for 5500, you see a few tt 6-speeds pop up for that price but usually turn out to be a dog!

Depending on what age you are then it can be a bit more , if your an mature driver then it shouldnt go up much, I'd imagine going single is ALOT more on insurance than the TT conversion!

:D

Even if I had the money to go single (and had a Supra) I wouldn't even bother asking for a quote!

:D If I tried insuring a single now I think they'd crack up with laughter,

"600bhp you say, and your 22 ? Are you being serious sir? I'll just put you on hold...

Trevor TREVOR... come listen to this joker... :D

Mr Duffell can you just repeat what car your wanting to insure... (in the background giggling like school girls!)"

I'd imagine it would go something like that!

:D If I tried insuring a single now I think they'd crack up with laughter,

"600bhp you say, and your 22 ? Are you being serious sir? I'll just put you on hold...

Trevor TREVOR... come listen to this joker... :D

Mr Duffell can you just repeat what car your wanting to insure... (in the background giggling like school girls!)"

I'd imagine it would go something like that!

I think it would go EXACTLY like that! And recorded for 'training purposes' of course :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.