The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Immaculate UK for sale.

RICHARDA

Thanks. A part of me hopes it doesn't sell, it took a while to hit the 'submit ad' button on the pistonheads site.

I'm in a similar position as you, owned mine for about 9yrs and it's a third car, I think I did less than a hundred miles in it last year, the rest of the time it's garaged:(

It'll be a difficult decision if and when I decide to get rid.

Dont sell :).

I have just looked at your garage. Very nice example it would be a shame to sell after all this time.

My wife wants to start a family soon and I'm just hoping it doesn't come down to selling my pride and joy.

Good look with the sale.

Paul, thats the same as me. Before we adopted baby Natalie I had little free time and was doing about 200-300 miles a year, only when dry and good weather, something to look forward to. But now with even less time its about 100 miles and I struggle to justify keeping it - until I get it out the garage, then I think theres no way I am selling.

Far too many UKs for sale at the moment, I was going to do my Pistonheads ad soon but I think I'll wait a few more weeks :)

What's the actual mileage on the car? Says FTSH up to 72k but then doesn't mention what it's done since.

Far too many UKs for sale at the moment, I was going to do my Pistonheads ad soon but I think I'll wait a few more weeks :)

What's the actual mileage on the car? Says FTSH up to 72k but then doesn't mention what it's done since.

Yeh this, i thought they was rare or supposed to be, might sell mine after the Ring trip :p

Market seems good for them at the moment which is probably an insentive to sell up

Free bump for a very clean car though, nice engine bay;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.