The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop n/a

supra geordie

• 1 month later...

If you are interested, I would be willing to part with my silver non turbo Aerotop for £4K

Its a late 1994 import and is standard apart from 18" allows with 225 tyres on front & I think it is 245s on the rear. The seedo was converted to MPH by NCS with proof of mileage at time of conversion from KPH to MPH...approx £120 for the conversion...not the cheap Ebay kits!

It has a front Carbing alloy stiffener bar fitted, also has a Sony MP3/USB/CD player fitted along with new front and rear speakers to handle the 50Watts per channel and has the back lights modded to include rear fogs & Xenon light bulbs to front fogs and dip beam.

Suspension was also changed to UK spec(new shocks and springs all round) to give a less bouncy ride than standard Jspecs.

The car has done approx 68K miles and is proveable as genuine.

Slight paint scratches on nearside door and an offside rear arch "crease" not deep, but noticeable, thanks to a numpty who did not know how to reverse their car out of a supermarket car park.

Car is taxed and MOTd and in all other respects is in very good condition.

If this is of interest, put a PM to me with your email address & I will send you photos.

Rgds

George

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.