The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop n/a

supra geordie

That one on eBay clearly needs a new roof, as the metal bits on the side are bent and damaged and I doubt it would be repairable, and a new roof is a ridiculous amount of money (if they're even still available) and I have never seen one second hand. He says it doesn't leak, but I bet it does.

That one on eBay clearly needs a new roof, as the metal bits on the side are bent and damaged and I doubt it would be repairable, and a new roof is a ridiculous amount of money (if they're even still available) and I have never seen one second hand. He says it doesn't leak, but I bet it does.

Carbon ones on ebay £500 ish

Just my opinion, but a (fake presumably) carbon roof sounds awful. It'll possibly do the job, but I think mismatched panels on a car look terrible. I guess it could be sprayed to match the car though.

It will not only look awful, but they are incredibly poor quality too, and don't fit well at all, so I have heard on the SupraForums, also you wouldn't get any roof lining so wouldn't look nice from the inside either.

i've seen plenty of aero n/a's for under £3500 on autotrader this year, I think that'll be your best place to find a bargin :)

yeh they are definately coming down pricewise....but need to like it too....all seem to be silver which can look great depending on the kit but....(can you tell I am the female half of suprageordie?! he talks the tech stuff and i talk colour and curves!!:D)

Guest taitum
nice supra......keep telling myself an aerotop is not practical......but keep wanting one! ;)

Would you like more info lad?

Guest taitum
yeh they are definately coming down pricewise....but need to like it too....all seem to be silver which can look great depending on the kit but....(can you tell I am the female half of suprageordie?! he talks the tech stuff and i talk colour and curves!!:D)

Or should I say lass? lol

dont like the idea of a carbon roof....and i bet the current one leaks too! not liking the idea of buying a car from ebay anyway to be honest.......been offered your old one actually supragirlie so dish some dirt on it! ;)

Which one? I have had a few aerotops. The black N/A I had was mint, in everyway, so if it's that one, I would certainly buy it. However the red one I had has now been turned into a heap and has been modified really badly, and the white one needs a respray.

Which one? I have had a few aerotops. The black N/A I had was mint, in everyway, so if it's that one, I would certainly buy it. However the red one I had has now been turned into a heap and has been modified really badly, and the white one needs a respray.

its the white one, which apparently has had a respray?

its the white one, which apparently has had a respray?

Not a very good one by all accounts :( I sold it a week after it had the respray so was all right then, in fact there is a thread about someone who went to view it the other day, which lists a lot of bad points!

Not a very good one by all accounts :( I sold it a week after it had the respray so was all right then, in fact there is a thread about someone who went to view it the other day, which lists a lot of bad points!

havnt got that link handy have you???? thanks for that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.