The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which Member Would You Say....?

Fitz

Which member would you guys say, has given you the best memories overall at your time on the forum?

Could be that they did something to their car that you'll remember (good or bad) or maybe you met them at a meet/event and they did something funny/stupid. Can be for any reason.

What would be also more interesting is if you stated why the person you chose has given you the best memories. As I know we've got some right characters on here :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael for typing what everyone else is thinking.

Jake for being Jake.

Tannhauser for making sure that all of his posts are a pleasure to read.

Lucifer for some bargains and then for livening up an otherwise dull Xmas.

Finally, IanC for the 'Flat4 is a t**t' picture. That alone was well worth the £30 life membership.

Has to be all of these members for me:

They all know why.

-

Supradibbs

jamiep

kopite

ivan

sted & Lynz

ashbhp

homer

pot

[email protected]

AndyT

Probox

Smarty

Ryan.G

Terminator

Marc P

jimwire

Jay_nw

j80leo

AlanM

chingy

supraloopy

kev.O

Jazzy

Stupra

Den1

Bolarbag

MrRalphman

jim_supra

Tony.Hawk

Cheekymonkey

Benzsupra

tichkent

Broomie

Hermit

JamesC

RobUK

Gerry&Soo

Gaz1

JamesyW

chinstrapped

jurgen-jmimports

geoff meade

MrDriver

Monkey3's mate

Salamazer

Jevansio

Killer Heels

Pixelfill

Vicky

vvteye.. The guy is a legend, if you are feeling down have a few beers with him:d

Ewen.. some seriously funny posts.

Fastisnice.. for being so easy to wind up (i was so tempted with his 20" chrome wheel thread but restrained myself sadly:d)

It has to be Ed... Picture Finder (rounds 1 & 2) SWAGS.. boot catch location.. the man is a legend :)

I'm just glad those fun times live long in your memory. Sadly my google profile prevents me searching for anymore adult imagines so those days will forever be confined to history.

Ah, a story I remember so well. It still get's revived every now and then. Ed is a Legend though :D

Still makes me smile every time I open the boot thinking about that thread. :thumbs:

But lets not bump it anymore hey buddy ;)

Eddybear for me,

He is just a legend, never fails to make me laugh :D

Awww thanks hunny.

And without people like you this place would be just a regular car forum and NOT a family of like minded friends.

uh oh,.. that makes you my sister :blink:

I can't have impure thoughts about you now can I?

oh bollox. Half sister will do me.

Truth is, I've made a complete tit of myself these past few years, but the way I see it, we're all forced to conform in accordance with the real world and i personally love the relaxed attitude that is so apparent here.

Its nice to take a break and joke about. I'm just astonished that EVERYONE here are such good sports and able to have a laugh along with me.

Everyone is worth of mention in my view as anyone that posts within these pages contributes.

:)