The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 UK auto

suprarob

Beautiful car...just ditch the badge off the bonnet and the one on the active spoiler and paint the wiper blades black, makes it look sh*t....sorry to sound harsh but it really does spoil it imo.

Do you have the original wheels? could help with sale...if i didn't have mine i would be round in a flash...i had a white UK one years ago, loved it!!

Good luck, priced well too :-)

Looks awesome as always Rob, good luck with the sale. I'm not sure if you remember, but you lent me your UK spec cats for my old Supra.

To anyone interested in the car, i've also seen this car in the flesh, and it's one of the cleanest i've ever seen. A real testament to the effort Rob puts into looking after her.

Looks awesome as always Rob, good luck with the sale. I'm not sure if you remember, but you lent me your UK spec cats for my old Supra.

To anyone interested in the car, i've also seen this car in the flesh, and it's one of the cleanest i've ever seen. A real testament to the effort Rob puts into looking after her.

Hi

I remember thanks for the complement your single is looking good too :)

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.