The mkiv Supra Owners Club

iPhone 3GS 32GB Black Unlocked

Spyda

Price was based on below what they're going for on eBay.

You're right, you can unlock them your self, but some people don't want to risk it themselves, or just can't be arsed to do it themselves. :)

Then you can choose to update, and lose the unlock, or not update and keep it.

Or update it with the right tools and keep the unlock. :)

I'm glad that the atmosphere hasn't changed much on these forums since the last time I frequently posted here. :/

Price was based on below what they're going for on eBay.

You're right, you can unlock them your self, but some people don't want to risk it themselves, or just can't be arsed to do it themselves. :)

No hard feelings dude... but I would advise eBay. :)

I used to do this with the very first iPhone but only just made a profit after all the fees and things.

I think eBay is a more suitable forum for sales because you can list all the stuff about the unlocks (or not) and deal with it that way.

Then you can choose to update, and lose the unlock, or not update and keep it.

Or update it with the right tools and keep the unlock. :)

I'm glad that the atmosphere hasn't changed much on these forums since the last time I frequently posted here. :/

The point is, surely if they are too lazy to unlock for free, they're going to upgrade and lose the unlock... they'll have no idea why or how. They also won't know about the right "tools" to upgrade - which is more complicated than unlocking!

I quite agree, but I thought I'd post it here anyway.

I think I might pop into my local car dealers and let them know that all their cars are over priced. Perhaps that will be a nice community way of doing things.

I quite agree, but I thought I'd post it here anyway.

I think I might pop into my local car dealers and let them know that all their cars are over priced. Perhaps that will be a nice community way of doing things.

Please do. Used car dealerships are mostly bullshit from what I have experienced.

Selling it on for £600 would have been more respectable.

Phone now sold.

If anyone else would like one, then let me know. (With or with out free dose of butt rape)

smug>

Wow, looks like I might get back into this then.

Phone now sold.

If anyone else would like one, then let me know. (With or with out free dose of butt rape)

smug>

Nice one :)

Im sure most members would get as much for the iphone as they could also , even if they wont admit it .

just a quick note , why do people always question the price when something is put up for sale , ok it maybe overpriced but then dont comment all i think it does is wind people up which is unnecessary tbh , enough crap in this world as it it without being unfriendly on here

tbh Peter that's probably the thing I like most about this place - people just say what they think.

I'm not really a fan of destroying someones sales thread but when something is hugely overpriced (like this) I think it's helpful for members to point that out... in the nicest way possible, obviously.

It's like when people were blatantly trying to make a buck out of fellow members when Wii Fit was scarce.. I thought we were supposed to help each other?

just a quick note , why do people always question the price when something is put up for sale , ok it maybe overpriced but then dont comment all i think it does is wind people up which is unnecessary tbh , enough crap in this world as it it without being unfriendly on here

Some suckers may buy things for more than the retail price, but when you can go out and buy the item being advertised for much less, that's generally when people get pulled up on it on here. Rightly so IMO, this is a members forum and things should be for the good of other members, not just trying to make a quick buck out of them.

Good on the OP selling it for that price though, just goes to show there's one born every minute. Especially when it comes to fruit branded products.

What I don't understand is why people don't buy them directly off the O2 site for alot cheaper than eBay prices. It's not just the iPhone either, it's loads of phones that can be bought new on pay as you go for a fair bit cheaper, people seem to assume eBay is always the lowest prices perhaps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.