The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tein EDFC

bonus_2000

Hi Guys,

Replacing my suspension on my car, and moving away from the Tein Super Streets I currently have. The front 2 shocks are leaking, so have replaced them all with BC Racing ones from Whifbitz (Cheers Paul). Now I have the Shocks going spare, as far as I know the rears are all good but think the fronts are leaking. Maybe some good to somebody that has a good pair of fronts looking to make a good set? Obviously now I am moving away from the Teins I have the EDFC up for grabs also. Not sure what they are all worth, I know all the motors on the EDFC work ok. I haven't got any pictures at the moment as it is all still in the car, and won't be coming off until the weekend. If anybody wants pics I will post at the weekend. Offers please.

Very handy bit of kit, I have 3 setting stored on mine:

1 = dry track

2 = wet track

3 = minimum damping, i.e. max comfort, for cruising about

for a dry/wet road I just add ~2 clicks of movement (reduce 2 click of damping) to the above track setting.

Useful as I can also adjust it as I drive - Llandow is quite bumpy in places for example, so I tweaked my dry track setting without wasting any time going back to the pits and getting out the tools.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.