The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6 speed Clutch + flywheel

rob wild

• 4 weeks later...
Guest vintage21275

hi mate i have an exceedy hyper twin plate clutch fitted to my car i will be taking that out soon and be converting to a normal one ( the car is for sale and a few customers have objected to buying the car due to the clucth being too 'sharp' the car is on 350bhp right now and has very minimal use of clutch) if your interested in buying it please contact me thanks.. will have it out this week but if you want to drive the car with the clucth in it still then contact me please and i can wait for you to get down..

why dont you have a feel of mine now its bedded in. Its got a really nice confidence inspiring feel to it. And if you find it too noisey your can always match it up with the stock flywheel :D

Would like to have a feel of yours :blink: ow err missus! :D Think I've sorted it with a new clutch and flywheel that is going to be offered through AFR :D :eyebrows:

nah you just cant hear the flywheel over the brakes. Turn the music up is my solution :p

brakes are noisy at low speed but i can bare them! flywheels not as bad as people make it out to be, everyone assumes your cars broke though :D

Would like to have a feel of yours :blink: ow err missus! :D Think I've sorted it with a new clutch and flywheel that is going to be offered through AFR :D :eyebrows:

Sounds good dude. Will let you have a feel ( for want of a better expresion :D ) at the weekend. If we get chance I'll take you for a spin in it too :eyebrows:

brakes are noisy at low speed but i can bare them! flywheels not as bad as people make it out to be, everyone assumes your cars broke though

Yeah made me laugh when James kept following the front of the car 'somethings broken mate!!' LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.