The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What have YOU done today?

heckler

Went to the Aquadrome in Rickmansworth with my boys and Hannah. Lil Louis test drove his baby seat in the back of the Supe.

Then I performed a citizen's arrest on a man having some kind of power wank - against a wall IIRC, before going round my folks for a cup of tea and connecting a 4pin/usb cable for my dad's minicam & PC, however I'd brought along a 6pin/usb instead - balls. Ordered one from HK, £0.99 shipped :D

That was you[sAD][/sAD]

Why didn't you let me finish, I'm all frustrated now

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got woken up a 8am and asked if i would like to do some hoovering?WTF!!..then got bought tea in bed at 8.30,felt guilty:-( had a shower and hoovered up stairs :-0, went down the gym, did a spinning class, went so mad i nearly passed out...had a steam and a jacuzzi after,ooooh yeah the most important part got the supe out of the garage to drive down the gym:-)...took it for a little spin on the way home:-)..went down hill from there, got dragged to the garden centre to spend my hard earned cash on crap imo had lunch, laughed at the dogs new hair cut, now watching dvd!and thinking of all the things i should be doing as iam having a knee op on Tuesday:-(

Got up, made the Mrs a cuppa, let the dog out, had some brekkie, had a shower, took the dog out for a long walk with my daughter. Took some pics of the wheat fields to add to my portfolio of stuff I'm doing. Had some lunch then just went for a 10 mile bike ride with my wife and daughter. Just got back, cracked a beer, quick check on here then onto the high seas to sink some pirate ships. :D

I tunneled into a donkey sanctuary and spray-painted obscene comments onto the animals. Then I hollowed out a walnut whip, filled it with live hornets and sent it to Gok Wan.

Banksy your hero eh? :)

I like the idea of the present to Gok Wan indeed.

Myself, firmware upgrades on some hardware for work, eating pizza, watching the missus play Little Big Planet. The joys of being on call 24x7.

Oh and reading the forum and looking up how much I can get some Cobra Misanos for :)

Got up, went to a car-boot sale, bought X2 for PC for 50p, came home, found out X2 is really hard to install in Vista, went for a run instead, shower, watch tennis, went with partner to her mum's, watch more tennis, wrong bloke won, now going to cook, watch Top Gear, have a shave, more telly and then bed.

I got up, went downstairs for my continental breakfast - consisting of toast and cereal in the hotel. Then stood on a boiling hot tube to get across to Kings Cross and back up to Leeds after the Take That concert last night (which was ace I might add).

I also witnessed a 'fatality' on the tube which closed Kings Cross underground whilst I was there. When I say witnessed, I still don't know what happened, they just had to close the whole underground station after I arrived and there were loads of police/ambulance/motorbikes/fire engines.