The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Burgled - Supe's gone

fatmerecat

had same thing a few years ago when my car got broken into,went round with a load of my mates to house where these guys were and sorted it out.

they have never tried it again,the only thing these guys understand is violence.he will just do it again after a wrap on knuckles. :(

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate am so sorry to hear about yr pride and joy :cry:

Makes my bloody boil hearing about stuff like this knowing that the thievin w*nker who did it will get nowhere near the punishment off the so called justice system that he deserves. :swear: :mad:

Matt, Its Andy. You bought the car from me in Preston a couple of years ago. I'm, so sorry to hear of your loss. I can't believe what I'm reading or seeing. It was so weird when I saw a post on Pistonheads describing the car and each spec I was thinking, mine had that, mine had that.

Then, when I saw the pictures, my heart sank. I am really really sorry. Is there anything I can do. I assume the insurance will cover it as it was stolen. I had a Cossie once that was stolen and then found 3 days later in a written off state and they paid me good money back for it.

If you need to contact me, I'll PM my email to you.

So are we planning a convoy then?

Maybe a new meet thread in members only is in order!!

How about meeting him as he is ejected from his 14 days in prison!!

Already started mate....

1.Kosmic

2.Suprastar

3.Sooper-supra

4.slow dog

Feel for you....

This is why I sleep with my car keys upstairs...

I'll keep my eyes peeled down here as well for you..

Gav

Matt - really sorry to hear about your problems - gutting.

For those sleeping with their keys..... this is my story:

Several years ago I got a knock on my door at midnight. It was two blokes with a baseball bat and knife. They were after a motorbike I had parked outside, well locked up.

To cut a long story short they drove it away after the worst 45 minutes of my life.

A year later one of the criminals who did this got a 16 year prison sentence for it, taking 40 other offences into account (reduced to 14 on appeal).

I could hardly think straight in the next year and even now I feel very bad thinking about it.

In court I heard one of them had a handgun when they did it too.

Just be careful... these people may be harder / more desperate / better prepared than you.

So gutted to read about this and see the pictures, the money is not as important off the insurance company as the time and effort you've put into making your car unique! you can't replace that. Hope the thieving scum get what they deserve whether it be off the cps or down a back alley :devil:

Just gotta a clifford 950 intellistart alarm, i've not got the blackjax activated at the mo, cos it's such a pain in the ass to type in your 4 digit code everytime the door opens, but considering the consequence...... anyone comes knocking at my door they can have the keys, only to find 20 seconds down the road the lights, siren will be going crazy, the engine will off cut out and the thieving gypsy scumbag is only 200 yards away :nana: well worth £500 in my opinion.

keep us all posted on the news of the twocers!!

Hope ya get a nice fat cheque for your next soop :woot:

Guest Sakura
Bit of windolene in the saline drip apparently aids recovery from what I've been told *grin*

Antifreeze is better, and you need less of it :D

:( absolutley gutted for you mate as everyone says i hope the theiving scumbag gets "justice" the proper way yeah !! :eyebrows: hope everything turns up for the better every car enthusiasts nightmare as you know matt

we all are feeling for you and im sure if you ask for anything we will all help in anyway we can

looking at this mess im glad i opted for the Blackjack too !! true it wont stop the profesional scumbags but will the theiving,low life,drug taking,mother f*ckin,*rsehole,b*stard,joyrider,tw*ts im afraid killing is tooo good for them a long long life of suffering is in order yeah !! :swear: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr makes my blood boil !!

Shy