The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Burgled - Supe's gone

fatmerecat

Guest stu350z

Hi mate,

On behalf of everyone over at 350zUK.com, I'd like to add our support and we all sincerely hope that you manage to get things sorted as soon as possible.

The 350z seems to attract its fair share of unwanted attention too, so we all feel just as bad about this sort of thing as your fellow Supra owners do. There are a few Supra owners on our site, both ex- and current owners, and we are all gutted that this kind of thing happens.

Needless to say, we all sincerely hope that nothing painful or degrading happens to the scum who broke into your house and stole your car. ;) ;) ;)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No news on the car as yet. As it's part of the investigation It'll probably be about 3 weeks before the Police will release it to the insurance company for them to go over it.

I've also been sent to Epsom/Leatherhead by work and haven't been able to chase anything up yet this week. Nothing to do with caning the expenses every night of course ;)

Had to drive down here in an L reg Clio, smelled of 'musty french' all the way down, not best i'll tell you.

As you can probably tell I've cheered up a little bit, might as well since when I get home I'll be knee deep in insurance docs again. That's guaranteed to ruin my mood.

Matt

No news either. Can't follow anything up until Thursday. I would assume (dangerous I know, given our shoddy law system) that since he's got Dangerous driving, evading arrest, Possesion of stolen goods, destruction of private property and all that, he's been remanded in custody.

In actual fact he's probably been bailed for a packet of smarties due to having 8 kids, and has dissappeared into the depths of the next nearest large town never to be seen again.

Face it, he's so thick as to nick a Supra, which are sooooo easily identifiable, then proceed to drive it no further than 3 miles in radius from where it was nicked with the original plates still on. He must present more of a danger to himself by breathing than anything else. So even worse than being bailed, they'll probably let him go.

I want to see that little shit squirm in court, I hope I get the chance.

Apparently word from the Law is... he's been released on delayed charge bail.

Wtf is delayed charge bail, does that mean they haven't charged him yet???

He was driving the car and caught red handed ffs.

The fckin c*nts who let him out on " delayed charge bail" are just as thick as the tosser who nicked your car. Sorry if that offends anyone but the mofo should be remanded....kids or no kids.

I cant believe they have released the little shit...I dont condone violence...but please let me have a go at kicking his brains out...i will enjoy it so much.

Wheres the justice in this stupid country...I hope some of you will be at the Anti M4 Speed camera demo...they would rather prosecute us for minor motoring offences.

I hope you get a good settlement and good compensation too!

Si

:hug:

Unbloodybelieveable

What a thiefing chava shit. Tell you what- they bang on about immigration- i say depot every chav bastard. They serve no purpose to this country or humanity. They are just a scum thieving underclass. Send them to Darfour in Somalia and let the Jabberwocky militia or whatever they are called teach them real lesson.

Gutted for you mate- what can I say

Unbloodybelieveable

What a thiefing chava shit. Tell you what- they bang on about immigration- i say depot every chav bastard. They serve no purpose to this country or humanity. They are just a scum thieving underclass. Send them to Darfour in Somalia and let the Jabberwocky militia or whatever they are called teach them real lesson.

Gutted for you mate- what can I say

i was i gambia a few years ago and was told of a local that stole some towels from the hotel.he was flogged in the street and got 7 years.

The fckin c*nts who let him out on " delayed charge bail" are just as thick as the tosser who nicked your car. Sorry if that offends anyone but the mofo should be remanded....kids or no kids.

"delayed charge bail" basically means that they have released him pending further investigations and that the Crown Prosecution service will actually determine what the next course of action will be.

Often this is because the Police have to gather further evidence to make any conviction stick and the more evidence of additional crimes the better chance the Crown Prosecution Service have of getting the offender into court with a successful conviction. If the offender has commited a number offences the level of bail may mean that he is remanded in custody pending further investigations, ie. gathering and confirming evidence ready for prosecution.

Northamptonshire Police use this a lot, whether it they use to ensure firmer convictions i am not too sure, but it is likely that the tosser who nicked your car is likely to be hit harder than if he was charged by a custody sergeant for the offence he was arrested for.

Lets hope I am right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...