The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How often do you buy flowers for your other half?

supra_aero

Just buying flowers for someone at work who is not well and realised how many stunning bouquets you can buy from interflora.

Then it hit me - when is the last time I bought the other half flowers?

I thought it'd make a beautiful surprise for her, then I thought hang on..she'll think I have cheated, especially as I am going out tonight :D

Which begs the question - OUTSIDE of valentines/birthdays/apologies etc., when do you guys buy your other half flowers just at the spur of the moment?

Does it cause arguments ? - :D

I'd add a poll but not sure how

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not enough!.... You guys just don't think!:p:d

:rlol: i was going to put EXACTLY the same thing :D

Birthday and valentines day i think, unless i throw a major sulk then he feels as though he has to :innocent:

And he NEVER buys me chocolates, maybe he is trying to say something :(

Seeing as Lucy has chronic hayfever, if I bought her flowers, that would be seen as an act of malice. She finds other, more expensive, ways for me to show my love.

diamonds :D

That is a great excuse mind, next time the OH suggests buying me flowers, i will say 'no darling, they will make me ill, how about a diamond ring instead' :innocent:

I might have to try this once a week mantra. Could do wonders to my love life...

I am not sure I should trust someone with the username kill though - :D

Relax I'm not a serial killer :lol:

It's part of my surname and has been my nickname since I was at school, it's always stuck with me for some reason. :cool:

I think you should all take note!.... now and again is lovely... more than birthdays anniversarys is a must!!... But is not just flowers its anything romantic.. little gestures go along way i think ...... and they don't have to be expensive... even tho expensive is good too!!.....

Think i may have to direct Tony to this haha:d