The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stunning aero top supra

Guest boyking101

Guest boyking101

stunning auto cruiser summer dream supra with 19" rims,full body kit,dvd,mp3 amps etc..it a heart breaker to see it go..making space for new power full ride..full tax and mot..http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1081388.htmlooking for £5000.00 but price is negotiable.

I phoned you up a while ago and you said you would put up interior pictures.

You wanted to get off the phone very quickly and I couldn't really understand you.

Looking for £5000 but Pistonheads advert is £4800?

Why's it been on so many times? Must be something wrong with it?

I don't know why, it just was re-listed a number of times. I PM'd the seller many times but got no answer. The ebay price was down to around £3.5-4k and this was about a month or 6 weeks ago.

Guest Furqan

I speak with original owner who sell this car for about 3450 MAXIMUM. the day it was sold i wanted to buy it but already was picked up.

I phoned you up a while ago and you said you would put up interior pictures.

You wanted to get off the phone very quickly and I couldn't really understand you.

Looking for £5000 but Pistonheads advert is £4800?

Got my aero at 73'000 2 years ago for £5'500 and we are now in a credit crunch yet you want £5K???for 120'000????

looks in good nick mate but look above and do the maths. :blink::taped:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.