The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk front brakes

RobD

I've got a full set of UK brakes that I'm looking to sell for £500. The calipers with discs and pads are boxed and ready to be delivered and if your willing to pick up (PR6) then you can have discs for free too. I can't offer any guarantees on the discs though as they may have been damaged during the accident.

Otherwise if your willing to wait a month-6weeks then I can have them available for pick up in Reading.

The car itself was on 127k miles at the time of the accident. I remember replacing the front pads at the last service and had just done an oil service that week so they'll have seen under 5k. For the rest of the information I'll have to dig my notes out though.

A guy in Belfast advertised a set here for £450 mate, it was a couple of months ago but there aren't that many Supra's over here so he may still have them. Don't know anything about them, but might be worth checking with him to see what they're like and if they're still there.

http://www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/private-sales-vehicle-parts-sale/97023-mk-iv-supra-4-pot-front-brakes-disks-pads.html

Think i'm buying a set from work now, got the lad in parts to do me a quote today, for everything for the front it came back at £584 thats inc disc and pads shims etc, so may aswell go for that!

Rears are £526 all in so I will buy them end of august!

Thanks though!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.