The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bloody youths!!!! Just look at this...

j1mb0b1

lol yob :)

what was worse is we were off down the shops at the time and i had to walk arround the mini market trying to stop blood dripping from my hand. I was too far from home at the time to turn arround and the supermarket didnt have a toilet or anything so i just wandered arround looking like some kind of loonatic

what was worse is we were off down the shops at the time and i had to walk arround the mini market trying to stop blood dripping from my hand. I was too far from home at the time to turn arround and the supermarket didnt have a toilet or anything so i just wandered arround looking like some kind of loonatic

:)

:rlol:

this has happend about 4 times in the last 2 months to seperate cars near by where i live. i left the house one morning to see a 106 upside down in the middle of the road. i couldnt stop laughing all the way tow work just thinkin about the owners look on their face when the open the front door to see their car upside down

this has happend about 4 times in the last 2 months to seperate cars near by where i live. i left the house one morning to see a 106 upside down in the middle of the road. i couldnt stop laughing all the way tow work just thinkin about the owners look on their face when the open the front door to see their car upside down

Lets hope you feel the same if someone takes a key to the side of your car. Should be about the same level of damege as to the 106 or would that not be funny.

Lets hope you feel the same if someone takes a key to the side of your car. Should be about the same level of damege as to the 106 or would that not be funny.

before i even get into this debate i suggest you refer back to the michael jackson thread in regards to my humour.

i also like how you quote me when i say i found it funny yet dont mention any of the others in this thread who have found it funny.

You sir, are a twat.

Tipping a car over causes a lot of damage, on top of the visible dents and buggered paint, there is all the damage caused by fluids dripping/flowing out of openings and caps that were never designed to cope with the vehicle being flipped 90 or 180 degrees. I can't see why it is funny, anyone who does is sick in the head. I pity the poor sod who owned it, as it was probably all they could afford. We would not laugh if it was keyed or had all the windows bricked. Scum that do this should be stripped naked and hung up side down 20 foot in their local town centre for a day. Now that would be funny, really funny.

Tipping a car over causes a lot of damage, on top of the visible dents and buggered paint, there is all the damage caused by fluids dripping/flowing out of openings and caps that were never designed to cope with the vehicle being flipped 90 or 180 degrees. I can't see why it is funny, anyone who does is sick in the head. I pity the poor sod who owned it, as it was probably all they could afford. We would not laugh if it was keyed or had all the windows bricked. Scum that do this should be stripped naked and hung up side down 20 foot in their local town centre for a day. Now that would be funny, really funny.

Don't get me (and probably all the other commenters suggesting they find it humerous) wrong. I hate the fact that it happens at all. I hate that the little turds are never held properly accountable for their actions, I hate the fact that the justice system lets them walk, I hate the fact that they are allowed to breed, spawning more little stains on society.

Lets forget for a second how it actually occured, the comical side of it is simply this, it's a panda....on its side.

Bit like this :D

http://blog.vinko.com/wp-content/uploads/panda.jpg

Don't get me (and probably all the other commenters suggesting they find it humerous) wrong. I hate the fact that it happens at all. I hate that the little turds are never held properly accountable for their actions, I hate the fact that the justice system lets them walk, I hate the fact that they are allowed to breed, spawning more little stains on society.

Lets forget for a second how it actually occured, the comical side of it is simply this, it's a panda....on its side.

Bit like this :D

http://blog.vinko.com/wp-content/uploads/panda.jpg

you cant laugh at that! imagaine if that was your gran,daughter,son,uncle,brothers dogs sister's mom, neighbour,milkman, postman........