The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bloody youths!!!! Just look at this...

j1mb0b1

Got up this morning looked out of the window to see the neighbours car on its side, The youths have tiped it over I know its not the best car around :) but its not the point if they are starting to do that what els will they do, fearing for the supe as its out in the open. :(

Fckers !!!!

have to admit though, I laughed at them pics

I also had a bit of a snigger but you'd be raging if it was your car. Like PB says surely someone must have heard something. Would have taken a few of them aswell.

Handy though if the owner needs to do any exhaust or welding work....

Was born and bred in South Yorks. Thank God I had the brains to get out as soon as I hit eighteen. This sort of thing used to happen thirty years ago when the steel works and pits were closing. As soon as you get an economic downturn the mindset of some of the residents in SY drops a notch and they do this for a laugh. Some great laugh that was for the owner I bet. How can they not see how their actions affect other people. In fact the people who are their neighbours and friends more often than not.

IMO more than likely to be bored, disaffected youths who probably feel no hope in themselves and their environment. As I said earlier in the post - symtomatic of SY whenever the economy gets a hit as it leaves the youth with nothing.

Come on Jimbob admit it.... we know you did it :D

Well you know :cool:

hah hahahahahhah hahaha lmfao hahah, awww soryyy hahahahaha,

but id be seriously pssd if that was mine

It is funny to look at but its really bad as they are getting worse and only other week they set the front bumber on fire of a car at the end on our road, When i first moved in where iam living 3 years ago there was no problems like this because its not a bad area it is mostly old people who live round us, But these youths keep knocking about on the carpark area just down from my house, There getting to be a right pain in the ass and if anything happens to the supe iam going to go mad !.

cut the cat of it while its like that, £30 for that

The cats worth more than car he might as well lol :)

Hmm while funny you have to ask why they didnt push it again and have it on the roof.

Would have made for more giggles

That used to happen almost every Friday night to a Reliant Robin I'd see on my paperound as a kid. Funny for everyone but the owner.

Like most jokes, they're funny to everyone except the person who's expense the joke is at... May I remind you all of the MJ thread? Funny or not? VERY big debate, turns out we all have different opinions... At least no one died in this instance... Until the owner finds the y00fs responsible! :D

Indeed, i have *seen* people pick up a car and move it down the road before now.

When I was a kid, at the end of our road were some retirement bungalows that were owned by the Steel works and were rented out at very low rents for ex steel workers and those who had been injured in the works. (Dont forget in those days business often cared a lot about other people).

In one of the bungalows was an old guy who had one of those three wheel carriages. That poor bugger was always having to come out and find his carriage on its side or failing that just turned around in his drive so the door was up against the wall.

Not at all funny and it made his life a complete misery.

I would go as far s to say that with 100% certainty the Dads of the lads who did it had worked with the bloke in the works. If they had seen their lads doing that they would have given them a good slap.

Indeed, i have *seen* people pick up a car and move it down the road before now.

me and a few mates one tried to move a friends smart car (only turn it arround 180 deg and move it to the next bay in the carpark.)

But i slices my fingers to shreds on the plastic on the front bumper :(