Michael Jackson Rushed to Los Angeles Hospital for Cardiac Arrest

Guigsy

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TALLARDONISLIAR
:( A very sad day :( A music Great !! Elvis like in loss to music !! A true music Giant !! R.I.P. :(

what is thus crap about a BIG loss - only to the tabloids if anything. He had no songs since the mid 90s. His best was 25 years ago. Who did he influence besides timberlake and other pish pop. What did he do for the world apart from becoming the global village idiot/joke. He was self indulgent and a very probable abuser of children. He could have been great but wasn't.

what is thus crap about a BIG loss - only to the tabloids if anything. He had no songs since the mid 90s. His best was 25 years ago. Who did he influence besides timberlake and other pish pop. What did he do for the world apart from becoming the global village idiot/joke. He was self indulgent and a very probable abuser of children. He could have been great but wasn't.

You can't just disregard that from his start in the Jackson Five, to his Bad and Thriller years he was legend. Very harsh to judge this "loss" based upon the last 30 years.

Micheal Jackson was (correct me) from August 29, 1958 - 1993. That is who we have lost.

This other personna is a tragedy, and imo, predominantley not his fault.

Daaaym!....you ok there bud? Go get a hug.

:faint:

I am gonna let someone else argue about this this time. :Popcorn:

Its a shock and I feel for the family and his friends (and for his ultra loyal fans TBH) but I have to agree with the below.

Beat it.... Great song.

Dung Dunga Dunga Dung Dung,

Dunga Dung Dung

Dunga Dung Dung - Da.

Great dancing.

Great videos.

Interesting Hair.

Interesting skin colour change.

Strange dangling of the baby pictures from a hotel balcony.

Matt speaketh good sense, when he puts his side across and into context.

A closed door is a closed door though, and who knows, in general what may go on behind it and what effect it may have.

In neverland, we may never know.

We know our lives and our loved ones, and will seek to do what is best for all of us, with what ever resources we have.

I think I would have loved to go to his live concert. All we seem to have now, are a few dead CDs.

RIP to a true legend... :(

Indeed.

Here is some unseen footage of him in recent rehearsals. Don't ask how I got it, but what I would say is I'm a close personal friend of Uri Gellar's postman.

Enjoy.

8evOJeUXC4E