The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Michael Jackson Rushed to Los Angeles Hospital for Cardiac Arrest

Guigsy

I don't think he was a kiddie fiddler, if you remember that court case he paid the family a 7 figure settlement to drop the case, now for those of you that have kids would you really drop the case if the person who molested your child gave you money, I think not.

He liked to keep himself to himself and if that meant paying off the family to drop a bogus case to try and keep himself from the eye of the media then so be it.

So if someone raped your girlfreind or your mum you'd just let them give you a million rather than see them prosecuted and behind bars?

:yeahthat:

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you took the money I think it would be on your conscience that he could mess with someone else's kid if he wasn't locked up.

If that wasn't going to happen then I would probably take the money and use it constructively.:eyebrows:

I wouldn't dream of taking the money if I had bothered to take him to court. Getting paid does not solve the issue if you honestly believed he was a child molestor does it?

That's almost like saying for another £5 million you can do my sons little sister as well, and we can improve her life too with the extra money.

So if someone raped your girlfreind or your mum you'd just let them give you a million rather than see them prosecuted and behind bars?

I think we need to put this into context. Jacko, in my opinion, probably got too close to the children.. we can't say exactly what happened, but i presume it was more of a childish thing rather than "rape", which is a strong word.

Someone going out intentionally raping my GF is a lot different then Jacko and his friend (who happened to be a child non the less - having a sleep over and.. well who knows.

Saying "well for another 5 mill you can do my little bro"; that's different again, because it hasn't happened. The fact is, in this case, it had happened and can't be changed, which means something has to be built from the situation. Due to the bizzare nature, i'd probably take the money, because in what i believe happened or "could" have happened at a worse case would justify it.

No amount of money would appease the intentional rape of my GF. I'd be looking for blood not money. The two situations (three) that have been described are much different.

I think we need to put this into context. Jacko, in my opinion, probably got too close to the children.. we can't say exactly what happened, but i presume it was more of a childish thing rather than "rape", which is a strong word.

Someone going out intentionally raping my GF is a lot different then Jacko and his friend (who happened to be a child non the less - having a sleep over and.. well who knows.

Saying well for another 5 mill you can do my little bro. Well that's different again because it hasn't happened. The fact is, in this case it had happened and can't be changed, which means something has to be built from the situation. Due to the bizzare nature, i'd probably take the money, because in what i believe happened or "could" have happened at a worse case would justify it.

No amout of money would appease the intentional rape of my GF. I'd be looking for blood not money. The two situations (three) that have been described at much different.

What have you done with Matt H?

Saying well for another 5 mill you can do my little bro. Well that's different again because it hasn't happened. The fact is, in this case it had happened and can't be changed, which means something has to be built from the situation. Due to the bizzare nature, i'd probably take the money, because in what i believe happened or "could" have happened at a worse case would justify it.

No amout of money would appease the intentional rape of my GF. I'd be looking for blood not money. The two situations (three) that have been described at much different.

Fair play...

I can't get to work with all this MJ talk swanning around. Keep reading more and more articles about him. Still a shock to me.

I don't think he was a kiddie fiddler, if you remember that court case he paid the family a 7 figure settlement to drop the case, now for those of you that have kids would you really drop the case if the person who molested your child gave you money, I think not.

I don't know whether he was or not, but he was certainly dodgy, and I don't think "all there" mentally.

I do remember once reading that that Jordy kid never mentioned anything about MJ molesting him... until he moved in with his out of work alcoholic father.

Enough with the jokes already. I'm in sha-mourning.

:D

Enough with the jokes already. I'm in sha-mourning.

Heart attack was caused by a trip over a pram, it is too early to blame it on the buggie.

Still making fun of my best evar pop idol? Well you you know it's bad, it's bad.

Heart attack was caused by a trip over a pram, it is too early to blame it on the buggie.

:lol: People must have been at the drawing board for these as soon as they new he had been rushed in to hospital! :D

I'm kind of waiting for someone to say something outrageous and then for the thread to get locked.

I kinda thing most of us are on the same page here. He had issues, not doubt about it, mentally "not there". That was blatantly obvious from the way he behaved.

While the details of everything are cloudy, I don't think anyone in the right frame of mind can deny there was certainly mitigating circumstances in his cases.

When Farrah Fawcett arrived in heaven, god granted her 1 wish. She wished for all of the world's children to be safe. So god killed Michael Jackson.

This is the story all about how my pulse got flipped turned upside down, Now I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I had cardiac arrest in Bel Air.

In Gary Indiana born and raised, In the plastic surgeon room is where I spent most of my days, chillin out, maxin, relaxing all cool when a couple of parents said I was up to no good, said I was molesting their kids in the neighborhood. I got in one little incident and the police got mad and said "Were taking away your Neverland Ranch"

I said I'll do a big concert tour, and when it came near I needed a trainer my body couldn't take anymore. One morning I woke up and felt pain, I said "Nah forget it. Yo holmes, let's train!"

The next day around 11 or 12, blood stopped rushing to my heart valve, I collapsed on the floor, I yelled to the world yo holmes smell ya later, Slipped into a coma and I was finally there, dead of cardiac arrest at my home in Bel Air.

When Farrah Fawcett arrived in heaven, god granted her 1 wish. She wished for all of the world's children to be safe. So god killed Michael Jackson.

http://i39.tinypic.com/mcqmow.jpg

This is the story all about how my pulse got flipped turned upside down, Now I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I had cardiac arrest in Bel Air.

In Gary Indiana born and raised, In the plastic surgeon room is where I spent most of my days, chillin out, maxin, relaxing all cool when a couple of parents said I was up to no good, said I was molesting their kids in the neighborhood. I got in one little incident and the police got mad and said "Were taking away your Neverland Ranch"

I said I'll do a big concert tour, and when it came near I needed a trainer my body couldn't take anymore. One morning I woke up and felt pain, I said "Nah forget it. Yo holmes, let's train!"

The next day around 11 or 12, blood stopped rushing to my heart valve, I collapsed on the floor, I yelled to the world yo holmes smell ya later, Slipped into a coma and I was finally there, dead of cardiac arrest at my home in Bel Air.

Started off good, but the lack of the rest of it being funny or rhyming leads me to give it an unfortunate 5/10

I'm kind of waiting for someone to say something outrageous and then for the thread to get locked.

What, like this or do you want worse?

Turns out he didn't die of a heart attack, it was food poisoning from eating an 8 year old sausage