The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Michael Jackson Rushed to Los Angeles Hospital for Cardiac Arrest

Guigsy

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Jacko, always have done (so I'm probably biased). People were/are suspicious about what he got up to around kids, but his behaviour reminds me of autism in a way. It's like he had trouble knowing how to connect to people, and how to behave around them. Acts which they (autistic people) think are innocent and friendly can sometimes come across as creepy to others. Doesn't mean he wanted to get up to hanky-panky with them.

As for the court cases, my guess is that some litigious parents smelled some of his money, and had themselves a lynchin' to get it. I reckon he paid off the parents just to get them off his back in a misguided attempt to end the sordid allegations.

Anyway, I thought he made some great music (yes, even that Earthsong!) and I think it's a real shame he's died.

Tragedy in my opinion.

Died so young. Was a legend in music, and an eccentric in his private life due to the way he was brought up, from first starting his career when he was 6.

Regardless of the allegations, his was the best artist for me when i was a nipper.

R.I.P King of Pop.

apparently it was food poisoning from eating 12 yr old nuts.

Shouldn't but :rlol:

:D:eyebrows:

whats happening to his nose now

Ebay?

Whats the difference between Sir Alex Ferguson and Michael jackson?

Fergie will be playing giggs in august

Again, I shouldn't but :lol:

Michael Jackson did not die in hospital, He was murdered! Officer Billie Jean told Sky News that they don't know whether he's Black or White. The media turned up and the info was limited so they were told to Beat It. All the FBI know is that the suspect is a Smooth Criminal...

He was great, went a bit downhill in later years and his (from what I saw) naivity and low mental age made him a target for parents to sue every 5 minutes. Definitely a tragic loss though, he was AWESOME on stage, and his music was almost universally loved, proven by having the biggest selling album EVER!

RIP.

I don't think he was a kiddie fiddler, if you remember that court case he paid the family a 7 figure settlement to drop the case, now for those of you that have kids would you really drop the case if the person who molested your child gave you money, I think not.

He liked to keep himself to himself and if that meant paying off the family to drop a bogus case to try and keep himself from the eye of the media then so be it.

I don't think he was a kiddie fiddler, if you remember that court case he paid the family a 7 figure settlement to drop the case, now for those of you that have kids would you really drop the case if the person who molested your child gave you money, I think not.

Very well said.

I don't think he was a kiddie fiddler, if you remember that court case he paid the family a 7 figure settlement to drop the case, now for those of you that have kids would you really drop the case if the person who molested your child gave you money, I think not

That would be cutting your nose of to spite your face in perhaps. 7 figures is beyond a lottery win.

I'd take it and improve the quality of my childs life.

I liked Jacko, always have done (so I'm probably biased). People were/are suspicious about what he got up to around kids, but his behaviour reminds me of autism in a way. It's like he had trouble knowing how to connect to people, and how to behave around them. Acts which they (autistic people) think are innocent and friendly can sometimes come across as creepy to others. Doesn't mean he wanted to get up to hanky-panky with them.

As for the court cases, my guess is that some litigious parents smelled some of his money, and had themselves a lynchin' to get it. I reckon he paid off the parents just to get them off his back in a misguided attempt to end the sordid allegations.

Anyway, I thought he made some great music (yes, even that Earthsong!) and I think it's a real shame he's died.

A fair post but who knows? :)

The Bass playing on *that song* was by Guy Pratt (session player with Pink Floyd, Brian Ferry, Robert Palmer etc...His (octave pedal) bass line certainly helps the song along. Similar to Madonna's "Like A prayer" (same player and sound)

Now I have sobered up (a bit) I still say good riddins.

And you still can't spell proper...:p

That would be cutting your nose of to spite your face in perhaps. 7 figures is beyond a lottery win.

They do say everyone has a price :D

I wouldn't dream of taking the money if I had bothered to take him to court. Getting paid does not solve the issue if you honestly believed he was a child molestor does it?

That's almost like saying for another £5 million you can do my sons little sister as well, and we can improve her life too with the extra money.

So if someone raped your girlfreind or your mum you'd just let them give you a million rather than see them prosecuted and behind bars?

He liked to keep himself to himself and if that meant paying off the family to drop a bogus case to try and keep himself from the eye of the media then so be it.

Most people would want justice, I know I would. However one thing you don't seem to grasp is people are motivated by different things. I think most people would struggle to say no to that kind of money.

It is my opinion he was a kiddy fiddler, it is your opinion he was not. Simples.