The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Michael Jackson Rushed to Los Angeles Hospital for Cardiac Arrest

Guigsy

Good riddance to the Kiddy fiddler.

To put it another way is the sick fcuk Garly Glitter died then we would not bat an eyelid and probably pour petrol on his cremation (if he was having one), what is the difference? He was a paedophile with is my opinion, and other say he wasn't.

I have no sympathey apart from the family as they have still lost a son, brother etc, that is who I fee for.

Don't suppose you've been drinking, have you? :D

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't suppose you've been drinking, have you? :D

The first in months mate, had quite a few (appx 7 tins of Carlsberg Export, and it is a school night :() :D

I used to be an MJ Supporter but soon after the trial I had doubts and I went with my opinion. Lets face it, the amount that it avaiable to the pubic is limited. But you do not buy off a family for an undeclosed (rumored) 7 figure sum if nothing happened.

I feel for his family, as no matter what it is still someone son, sister, cousin etc. That is who serves the sympathy in my opinion, I hope I am wrong but dobt it.

The first in months mate, had quite a few (appx 7 tins of Carlsberg Export, and it is a school night :() :D

I used to be an MJ Supporter but soon after the trial I had doubts and I went with my opinion. Lets face it, the amount that it avaiable to the pubic is limited. But you do not buy off a family for an undeclosed (rumored) 7 figure sum if nothing happened.

I feel for his family, as no matter what it is still someone son, sister, cousin etc. That is who serves the sympathy in my opinion, I hope I am wrong but dobt it.

:D

R.I.P to the worlds greatest ever entertainer.

It's easy to be sensationalistic and jump on the bandwagon as regards his accusations.

End of the day, nothing was proved despite the want some people have to treat him as such. Not defending him either but....

The fact is though he inspired millions of people for many years and will now be mourned as such by those people.

:D

Not bad considering the state I am in. People like him like my Sarah, personally I compare him with orther paedophiles like Gary Glitter, Fred West etc etc.

The family is how I fee sorry for as it is still their son, borther et.

Edit I think I have already said that. :)

Saying Jacko was never done for molestation (if thats what the charge was) is like saying OJ was never done for murder. Hes definitely done some bad things.

Still possibly the greatest entertainer ever though. Its sad, but Im not looking forward to the endless tributes to Jacko were gonna be hearing constantly.

Its unbelievable that hes dead, whos next - Hulk Hogan!?

Sorry to hear he's gone, was a great performer.

So young?

"So young" is something you say when someone is 30 or 40 at a push. If your 50 "so young" is pushing it :p

Steady on :eyebrows: I was 50 on tuesday and still feel as "YOUNG" as I did in my 30's.

RIP Jacko.

Jokes have already started coming through the e-mails at work, probably a bit to early to post them up.

You haven't read the rest of this thread then?

Too late yet still too early, this place is going downhill.