The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Michael Jackson Rushed to Los Angeles Hospital for Cardiac Arrest

Guigsy

Guest TALLARDONISLIAR

Only special people effect many peoples lives as Elvis did !! yes Jacko was strange !! but he had no childhood !! he was a performer from age 4 !! all that money and fame but he was a sad lonley man/child !! yes people joke !! some stupid !! some trying to fast-track and achieve stupidity !! Kopite and alot of other have given good posts !! some others fall into the other categories !! don`t let the fact you have been wise in owning a Fantastic Supra ,or having a great job ,or being a model , make you be happy with being ignorante and arrogante to someone special who has died !! when the people who effect our lives in a great way die or dissappear ,we are left lessor for it and sad ,and wishing we had made more of the time they where with us , a short time as all the Greats , they touch our lives in a way many ignorante people cannot understand or perhaps spell !! like me at times !! I just feel honoured i was at Wembley Stadium in 1988 to see him at his best !! i true legend and will be sadly missed !! R.I.P.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic