The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Michael Jackson Rushed to Los Angeles Hospital for Cardiac Arrest

Guigsy

Not uptight thanks, just don't think joking about someone's death is funny. Although i'm not a scumbag unlike some....;)

Can you honestly say that you've never made a joke about someone (famous or not) dying and/or laughed at a joke about someone (famous or not) dying?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon. Yes or no? One makes you a saint, the other a hypocrite.

What's funny about death? Doesn't make me a saint at all, there's been people i've had trouble with who i've said i wouldn't bat an eyelid if they did die, wouldn't find it humourous or joke about it still. Like i said earlier, i despised Jade Goody and wasn't upset she died but wouldn't joke about it or find joking about it funny.

Different strokes for different folks.

I liked the programme "one foot in the grave" very much.

My father almost died watching it, with laughter. Had to prise his mouth open so he could breath properly. That would have been some exit.

My father almost died watching it, with laughter. Had to prise his mouth open so he could breath properly. That would have been some exit.

I don't believe it.

What's funny about death? Doesn't make me a saint at all, there's been people i've had trouble with who i've said i wouldn't bat an eyelid if they did die, wouldn't find it humourous or joke about it still. Like i said earlier, i despised Jade Goody and wasn't upset she died but wouldn't joke about it or find joking about it funny.

:yeahthat:

If I didn't like someone when they were alive I wouldn't suddenly like them whn there dead, I still wouldn't like them but I wouldn't joke about it.

I like ya Carl even if everone else has you on ignore ;) I admit this don't help your reputation, me thinking you're OK but there you go:)

Issues........

What's funny about death?

Death is funny in as many ways as it is sad. The funniest being that some people make a (usually) natural event into something loaded with tragedy.

Maybe one day, when I'm perfect, I'll not find death in the least bit amusing. Until then....

I admit this don't help your reputation, me thinking you're OK but there you go:)

You think you've got trouble. I've been agreeing with not just you today but also with everyones favourite BNP poster boy, Mathew.

I blame the heat.

You think you've got trouble. I've been agreeing with not just you today but also with everyones favourite BNP poster boy, Mathew.

I blame the heat.

How sweet :D See, death brings people together :);)

Death is funny in as many ways as it is sad. The funniest being that some people make a (usually) natural event into something loaded with tragedy.

Maybe one day, when I'm perfect, I'll not find death in the least bit amusing. Until then....

Tell you what Martin - when your parents or if your bird dies unexpectedly, we'll have a beer and a giggle about it then ;)

I don't believe it.

Very good :D

If I didn't like someone when they were alive I wouldn't suddenly like them whn there dead, I still wouldn't like them but I wouldn't joke about it.

Hmmmm....

What was it that Billy Connolly would like on his own headstone?

In very small writing, so small so you'd have to go right up close to it, he would like inscribed "You're standing on my bollocks"

death, joke, funny.

I blame the heat.

its like that nice awkwardness when the bad guys and good guys team up in movies.:D

...me being the good guy obviously.

am glad he died i hope he suffered like the kids he messed with suffered !!!

The ones he was accused of messing with you mean? The one's who made a fortune through accusing him? Well hopefully you'll suffer when you die too :)

if i joked about somebody when they were alive im not not going to joke about them because they are dead.