The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Michael Jackson Rushed to Los Angeles Hospital for Cardiac Arrest

Guigsy

Regardless of people opinions of MJ, those Jokes that are making the rounds already are Tasteless and sick.

When that Air France Plane crashed within hours sick jokes started appearing, it's Vile.

MJ, like other people who Die are someones Brother, Father, Son etc you get the Picture and none of us would stand there and make Jokes about our own Relative never mind how strange they were.

I get my Coat.............

Well said.

I'll get my coat and we'll get the bus together - I'm waiting for someone to misconstrue my opinions as defending Jackson to the hilt.

Which I'm not. Misconstrue away, everyone.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Neverland will turn into a tourist attraction now?

Ironic that his death is probably about to generate enough money to have prevented most of his recent money concerns.

I was thinking that. He had almost literally one of everything. His auctions were cancelled though I heard. Maybe they'll go back up.

Doesn't he own rights to the Beatles' music?

Can't believe he's dead! I guess it must be karma for that all that kiddy stuff.

??? Was he not cleared of all that?

My opinion is that the guy is a peaceful man who just enjoyed making the lifes of underprivilaged children more bareable and just generally loved kids and making there lives happier.....that dont make him a nonce. But in the eyes of the media who am I to argue. Yeah he is weird granted, but I still think he is 100% innocent god rest his soul. He may now get some much deserved peace

RIP Jacko:(

i hope its not to soon to post jokes.......

jockeys at all of tomorrows meetings will wear black arm bands out of respect for jacko who successfully rode more 3 yr olds than anyone in memory.

.....its the way i tell them

i hope its not to soon to post jokes.......

jockeys at all of tomorrows meetings will wear black arm bands out of respect for jacko who successfully rode more 3 yr olds than anyone in memory.

.....its the way i tell them

That was nearly the first joke on this predicably sensible thread.

??? Was he not cleared of all that?

My opinion is that the guy is a peaceful man who just enjoyed making the lives of underprivileged children more bearable and just generally loved kids and making there lives happier.....that doesn't make him a nonce. But in the eyes of the media who am I to argue. Yeah he is weird granted, but I still think he is 100% innocent god rest his soul. He may now get some much deserved peace

RIP Jacko:(

He was cleared in court but not in the eyes of the public :rolleyes:

Personally I think he's guilty of being too innocent in his thinking, beyond that he was a little bit "unconventional" but I doubt many people would be much different if they had a go at living his life from start to (early) finish.

crack jokes when you like mate I dont think there is a time limit, I feel its dissrepectfull, obviously you dont so laugh away at someones demise. Excuse me for not laughing along though and instead reflect on what a messed up world we live in

dissrespectfull to who? very unlikey he or his family are gonna be browsing mkivsupra.net at this time of day

dissrespectfull to who?

Perhaps mikeyb10supra is suggesting it is disrespectful to Michael himself?

As stated earlier in the thread, he never got any peace in life; let's at least be decent enough to offer him some in death.