The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Michael Jackson Rushed to Los Angeles Hospital for Cardiac Arrest

Guigsy

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529103,00.html

Wonder if he has finaly popped his clogs :p

DEVELOPING:

Michael Jackson has been rushed to a Los Angeles hospital, police confirmed to FOX News Thursday.

The legendary singer, 50, reportedly went into cardiac arrest and had to receive CPR in the ambulance. TMZ spoke with Joe Jackson, his father, who said he is not doing well.

According to a report in the Los Angeles Times, paramedics responded to a 911 call at around 12:26 p.m. PDT. He was reportedly not breathing at the time of their arrival.

Joe Jackson also told E! News that he was "not sure what's wrong."

A rep for Jackson was unavailable for comment.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, not good as a human being....

[conspiracy hat on]Could he have finally gone into hiding???[/conspiracy hat off]

Haha I've already got my tinfoil at the ready!!

I thought this. Maybe he's going to the same island Tupac, Biggie, Sinatra and Elvis are on.

Haha I've already got my tinfoil at the ready!!

I thought this. Maybe he's going to the same island Tupac, Biggie, Sinatra and Elvis are on.

If it was a con, it would mean he could finally have some peace and quiet... I'm not a fan as I thought he was a little to the left of odd, but in the spirit of American law, he was found not guilty so should enjoy some quiet finally.

One way of the other, he is going to have it now.