The mkiv Supra Owners Club

37K Miles 320bhp Subaru Impreza P1

DannyB

Mate i had the same problem, we got paid off and got no overtime. Best way is just to drive slow. 1 tank of petrol lasted me a week now its 2:thumbs:

Well i hope thats the cause ;)

Insurance matey, was paying far too much when i had more "dispposable income" now ive got none of that so i cant justify it! Its not that bad on fuel tbh!

Danny honestly mate review this car compare it to the TT6 you had?

Worlds apart mate, really depends what your after

Very Quick Point to Point car youd have the P1

In anything but the bone dry youd have the P1

For sodding about in and having fun with and having that constant twicthyness that youd only get on with in a weeked car, youd go for the the Supra!

TBH the Supra came into its own above the usual 0-60 sprint really. loved it above 100 leptons. But why bother going that fast?

I find back road blasting alot more fun and involving in this beauty.

You can still get the arse end out in the P1 but can go a bit pear shaped if your not carefull :D

I dont really think ive answered your question.. if theres anything you really wanto know Duane give me a PM.

i was at work in the work car it, it was thursday night/friday morning as i work from 9pm till 6am

Yes it was out that night mate, where abouts did you see me? guess your more local to me then you are peterborough then?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.