The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Come on you load of pussys!

JamieP

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always intended to come along mate but was to much a pussy to commit. It's the best event of the year I think but I've not used it to go down the strip before, just been a spectator and caught up with a few people. But you've brought out the Marty McFly in me now so yes I'll definately be signing up for a few runs:eyebrows:

I've always intended to come along mate but was to much a pussy to commit. It's the best event of the year I think but I've not used it to go down the strip before, just been a spectator and caught up with a few people. But you've brought out the Marty McFly in me now so yes I'll definately be signing up for a few runs:eyebrows:

Thats the spirit, you will be addicted I Promise you :D

to anyone thinking i would like to have a go, then go for it;)

my first time i was worried i would look a tool as i had not done it before, you will be amazed how easy it is, the rush you get is fantastic, the strain it puts on your car is no different than giving it some beans on a motorway, santa pod is very safe, and the good thing about the club event is that you don,t feel pressured to rag the hell out of your car on your first attempt, you can just ease yourself into it.

AND I BET YOU WILL WANT TO KEEP GOING AT IT :D

totally agree with what Gaz says above. I look a tool everytime i go on the track, but i dont care. last year I sat there and totally missed the lights! the guy had to knock on my window and tell me to go! hahahahaha (hadnt told anyone that before!)

The "paid" list has finally been updated, apologies for the delay.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=2315517#post2315517

BTW I'm not closely watching THIS thread, so I could miss questions ifd they are posted here. There is already the 'official' discussion thread - as far as i'm concerned this is Jamie's thread for belittling people so they join in in one way or another! Keep it up Jamie! ;)

Info, how to pay and bookings taken are here.

General discussion is here.

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...