The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Factory yellow shocks with HKS lowing springs

Ark

All in used condition. Four shocks are all intact - no leaks.

HKS springs are 25mm lower at the front, 20mm lower at the rear than standard, and stiffer.

Replaced because I fitted coilovers. Open to offers ~£100 + postage.

They're heavy, so don't ask how much it'll cost to post to uzbecistan or wherever - it'll be more than it's worth, but you're paying, not me ;)

can u find out about postage costs??

Parcel force quote £42 for a 30 kilo package. The website _always_ overquotes the price when I get to the post office counter.

any pics mate

No pictures handy, so how about a description instead? They are factory shocks with HKS springs. They are dirty. The springs have "HKS" printed on them.

How much just for the springs fella;)

£100 ono. Because I'm nice, I'll throw in 4 free shocks.

;)

Seriously though, I wasn't planning to split them, but if you only want the springs I'll have to faff about with spring compressors and crap, so I'd want something like ~£70 for them.

;)

Seriously though, I wasn't planning to split them, but if you only want the shocks I'll have to faff about with spring compressors and crap, so I'd want something like ~£70 for them.

I have got the shocks already fella just thinking about the springs:)

when you say used, how used are we looking? would they be worth putting on if my shocks are knackered? or would it not be worth it? ive got a feeling one or two of my shocks will need changing come mot time (a week monday) and il happily snap these up with the springs if my inkling is correct.

I've got no history on the car from before I bought it, so I don't know if the shocks are original or not. The springs have been on there for about 3 years. I do know they are an MOT pass - they went through only a few weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...
Price on springs only please

£50 + delivery ONO

Does the car sit level from one side to the other and still handle well with these or are they beyond fast road usage? Are the rubber gaitors still intact?

They are level. The handling is OK...a little soft compared to the wife's Subaru, but still fine for fast road. The rubber gaiters are present but wearing - at least one has splits.

I'll give you £150 if you deliver.

Money talks - You have PM.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.