The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Racing Hart CX-R alloys

MisterSheen

I just want to test the water in selling these, as I have something else in mind now - they won't be removed from the car until late July though earliest

Originally purchased as part of a wheel/tyre package which came to approx £2.5K from Ibrar

I'm keeping the tyres, so want to check if there would be any interest in the wheels alone -

Fronts are 9x19 , rears are 10x19

All are still in very good condition with no kerb damage, there is a small tarnish on the lip of the o/s rear lip wheel, but barely noticeable in all honesty

I'm open to offers really, as I can't put a price on them s/hand, especially as they are no longer available

Are they definitely 9x19 and 10x19? That's pretty wide for 19's unless the offset is high. Are your rear arches trimmed/rolled?

Have a look on the back of the spokes and that should tell you everything you need including the offset.

Are they definitely 9x19 and 10x19? That's pretty wide for 19's unless the offset is high. Are your rear arches trimmed/rolled?

Have a look on the back of the spokes and that should tell you everything you need including the offset.

They are most definitely 9x19 & 10x19 as supplied by Ibrar

Rear arches did not even need trimming/rolling

Not heard back from Ibrar as yet on the offsets, so next time I'm at the bodyshop I'll have a look myself at the back of the spokes

:)

On behalf of my brother:

He's very interested but would like to see lots of up close pictures of each wheel. If I pm you his email address can you send some photos?

If you have some photos of them on the car (from a front or rear angle) I'll be able to get an idea of the offsets if the photos show the wheel position relative to the arch.

Cheers

Dan

Thats no problem, send me through his e-mail addy by pm

There's an arty picture taken of my car @SupraPod last year with a close up side shot of the front wheel, but unfortunately all the other piccies in my garage are not close ups of the car/wheels

I'll take my digi-camera with me this week to the bodyshop and get some shots done - may have to excuse the dust possibly, but I'll ensure that the wheels are thoroughly cleaned before any sale is made;)

The front of the car was totally removed on Saturday just gone, so should be able to get some good shots there in relation to the arches

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.