The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My beloved cat passed away today.

DODGYDODDS

My beloved persian of 15yrs died today of leukemia, im gutted :(. Got sick wednesday went to vets had bloods taken, got worse thursday so again to th vets for meds was going to put her down friday, but as i took her down she had got much better over the hour before, even the vet was suprised, so we decided to give till monday after more meds ,but sadly she went downhill fasI and died sunday afternoon.

i was just wondering what other people do to remember their lost pets, im thinkin of getting a photo blown up and put on canvas.

I have wondered what I will do when my cats die. Who knows?

I must have also considered taxidermi, but it's just not the same is it? When my little black cat got run over it was taken away, frozen, and cremated, before I have the chance to see it.

I know there are pet funeral companies. Cats and dogs are just so much more special and more human than your average rat or insect type pet.

It's a very sad time for you. Remember your cat in which ever way you want. 15 years is a long time and I'm sure she will always be in your heart.

Take care fella.

Sorry to hear that mate, had a bit of a scare myself over the weekend with one of our cats so i can understand how you are feeling.

We have lost 2 cats to cars in the past and have lots of photo's of them which we will obviously keep. I think a nice canvas print would be an excellent idea, especially considering how long she was part of the family.

Don't stay down chap.

As Richie said, remember the joy and moments you've had with the cat, remember your pets for the happiness they gave you and you gave them.

I'd go for an Irish wake. Raise a big glass of a very strong spirit to the fond memories. If she was happy throughout her life because of you, quite frankly, nothing could be better.

My cat lasted 18 years, went with kidney failure in the end, but quite frankly I'd spend a year cleaning up mucky carpets after him just to have another day of him purring like a demented lawnmower.

Really sorry to hear that, I love cats and hate losing them.

I got a tattoo done when I lost my last one in memory of her, and plan to do that for each one of my cats I have when the time unfortunately comes up.

Really sorry to hear that mate, My heart goes out to you and your family, I know how you feel, I lost both of my pets (dogs) last year, it broke my heart.

Honestly mate, time is a great healer even though you probably cant see it at the moment.