The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota supra uk

glenn

NOW SOLD !! Rare opportunity to aquire stunning low milege uk supra TT Auto.

1994 [M] Standard with 53,120 miles

This car has full history and documentation and has wanted for nothing.A4 Folder full of reciepts.

Clifford alarm

2 previeus owners

2nd owner was an elderly professional gentleman,owning for 6 years.using as a 2nd car for the golf club on dry days.

I aquired the car at 45,000 nearly 5 years ago.

At 46,000 i took it to toyota and had cambelt/aux belts and all oils/fluids and filters changed.Front pads and discs were also changed plus rear pads.new battery also fitted.

fitted hks cat back full stainless silent high power exhaust (quite with no drone)

I inspected under vehicle whilst on the ramp,noticed the cats were in my opinion rusty, so had them both replace costing 1k (mechanic thought i was mad)

Last summer i bought from a member a brand new 'smic' and had it fitted by toyota and again mechanic thought i was mad but thats the way i am.

wheels are fitted with a full set of bridgestone RE005A's which are like new.

Apart from putting my stamp on the car ie face lift indicators,toyota rear roof spoiler,samco hoses on rad,rad cover strip and slam panal bling. replace original cone filter with mvp cold air box with k&n filter.60mm boost gauge in air vent which matches the rest of the dials and replaced the original sterio with a pioneer avic 1 cd/dvd/radio/sat nav and i-pod connection in glove box.comes with pro road pilot (speed camera detection)

front lasor detector fitted under front number plate.This is the best unit available and very accurate.

Apart from all these,the car is standard.

original lights and radio are available.

Car is always garaged (heated)

only comes out on dry days.

mot, new as of 16/10/09

6 months tax until 31/01/10.

Reason for sale is i dont get the time to use and seems a real waste seeing it sat in the garage.

This car has no faults and is stunning condition throughout!!

The pictures that follow iv tried to capture every part of the car

The number plate IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE.Car will return to its M reg status.Reg Can be negotiated if car and plate are bought together.other than this the plate will be sold at a later date.

This sale is open to all uk residance and our friends in europe.

Sale price of supra TT uk is £12,000 GBP

Any more pictures or info please pm

Thankyou for looking, Glenn

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=329

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=2860

How much? Unmolested UK-supplied Supras are fetching good money.

Expect to pay around £10,000. But it will hold its value and could even appreciate. [richard hamond]

Stunning car. If it were me Id keep hold of it, so rare to find an original unmolested one like this. You just know its gonna get a Failside kit poorly fitted to it :(

I agree. I hope it doesn't get kitted, but that's up to the next owner. IMO fitting any kit or different wheels to this car would be a crying shame. If I had the money the spend, I'd love to buy it up and keep it for posterity. But I don't have anything like that kind of cash lying around, unfortunately.

It's a lovely example.

well,got up early this morning,made my self a promise.get supra out of garage,wash& polish[not that it needs it] before it gets to hot, then use this afternoon, well all's gone to plan for once,all the memories just came flooding back,sun blazing down ,smile on my face.what can be better.left my wife drive home,with a grin on her face from ear to ear.and saying ahhh luxury[to be honest she drove it,as if she uses it every day] i'm impressed.my wife says on reflection perhaps we should keep the supra.but i'm still defiant,supra still got to go.but i must say today did feel good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.