The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 n/a

Guest nickbirt

Guest nickbirt

Due to an impulse buy of another car I am selling my Supra. It has been a pleasure to drive and has served me without fail for the last 2 years but its time to let someone else enjoy her now.

1994 in red

Automatic

Tax until 31/08/09

M.O.T April 2010

91,800KM

HKS HiPower Exhaust with DeCat pipe

Apexi Air Intake

CAM 18" alloys with 4 very good tyres

Integrated rear fog into brake lights so no unsightly add ons

Alpine CDA-9812RB CD player with remote control in case your arms cant reach the switches :)

Vibe Slick 50 front speakers

Clifford Cat 1 alarm system with all the usual features.

Recent fluid changes at start of year including Eng, Trans and brake fluid.

Very clean interior with standard dash, no rips, tears or burn marks etc

Supra mats.

Not so good bits

The tail gate has a rust spot about 2" across in the centre below the windo and there are signs of rust coming through on the left hand side of the tail gate. Its not the end of the world but eventually it will probably require sorting.

Its a 15 yr old car and although the paint is generally very good, it is original so there is obviously the odd slight scratch etc. Nothing terrible but I wouldnt want anyone thinking they are viewing a show car ;)

Im looking for £3k and do really think this is a very good price, however, there is an added incentive..........if the full £3k is paid I will throw in a brand new set of UK spec rear calipers just purchased from NicImportPimp and a set of the same Uk spec front brakes + discs purchased from club member Talat. I paid over £800 for these parts so you can see you would be getting a great deal. I will sell them seperatly if the full price is not met or they are not wanted by any prospective owner.

Due to crazy working patterns etc the best way to contact me is via [email protected] or here at the site. The car is in Basingstoke.

I Have some pics to post but cant get them below the 200kb file size. Any help with this would be appreciated :search:

Cheers

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nickbirt

Cant believe no interest in this lovely car. Any reasons why not? It really is a great example and its such a shame for it to just sit on my drive doing nothing :(

Free bump as it is a nice car. And a realistic price.

Here's the pictures, but larger:

http://idisk.me.com/martinirwin/Public/Pictures/Skitch/skitched-20090703-105420.jpg

http://idisk.me.com/martinirwin/Public/Pictures/Skitch/skitched-20090703-105511.jpg

Guest nickbirt

Thanks Guys, it is a very good car and someone will get a bargain. Have not advertised anywhere else yet as I would really like it to go to someone from the club or a friend etc

Im in the country until next Wed so 07766 252141 is a good number to get me on for more info etc

Cheers

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.