The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Archos 5

chrisrigpig

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Anyone interested in an Archos 5 (120gb) Internet Media Tablet, Still boxed and un-opened, un wanted gift, recored TV, music, movies, surf the net and lot's more, real boy's toy.

£200+£10 P&P

Curry's price £309.99

All funds going towards the paint job.....

Chris

Do these accept cd's and dvd's?

And are they wireless?

They are a cracking bit of kit but its not quite that straight forward. You can either encode your DVD to an acceptable format on your PC or you can plug the unit into the output of a dvd player, press play on the dvd player and press record on the unit. Once the film is finished just press stop :)

I had a 700 series but it broke. Wish i had the money just now, i would snap this up :(

I see there's a big differance in prices but £210 still looks a good deal...

Chris.

I think its a bargain mate. Its the same price as the lowest price ebay one and its brand new. As i said, if i had the spare dough at the moment i would have this off you in a flash.

my mate has one of these... cracking bit of kit if you do alot of traveling! He uses it alot when he is out flying his models and has the camera on them. I did want one myself but Australia comes first at the mo!

edit: you have pm bud

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.