The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any bikers out there?

Guest bennyessex

Guest bennyessex

Ive noticed in some posts some poeple mention that they own bikes aswel as supras.

Im really into bikes Ive been racing for years and have just retired early in the season due to work commitments. I run a branch of the hein gericke franchise and thought that maybe I could apply to be in the traders section.

What do you guys think? Or does it have to be strictly supra related? Obviously any deals I put up would be exclucive to members.

I'm a biker. I use my R6 everyday. I've had some bad experience with Hein Gericke though I'm sorry to say.

Jacket lasted less than a year, all the wrist poppers fell off, the zip toggle comes off the top, so when you zip the jacket up, the zipper comes off and undoes itself. The waist strap plastic clips snapped.

And my all weather gloves fell to pieces in 6 months.

Might just be my horrific bad luck though :(

First thread that I can reply "yes, I'm a biker" to :D

Passed my DAS a couple of months ago.

There was a thread on here a few months ago with pics of peoples rides.

Re trader status, to be honest I don't think there will be enough of us to make it worth while.

Cheers

G

Guest bennyessex

mixed experiences with the company by the sounds of it. Each store is individual as we run like a franchise sounds like something worth thinking about then

mixed experiences with the company by the sounds of it. Each store is individual as we run like a franchise sounds like something worth thinking about then

Soo got a jacket / hemet from Hein Gericke in Bournemouth when she had her Trike a couple of years ago.

Nice big shop, friendly and kit seems good.

Live just down the road, I have seen your supra a few times now. Silver one yeah?

P.S - am a biker but wouldnt worry about going in the traders section.

Wouldnt be right for me anyway. All my money goes on the supra