The mkiv Supra Owners Club

so what made you laugh your heart out lately?

adnanshah247

Me, Robert and a friend the other day, on my way to drop robert off home, had some kind of weird lauging attack that just made all three of us laugh so much that we couldnt breath, we were coughing and choking, wetting out pants and having bad headaches afterwards, pulling over to release fluids, eyes watering, i had a stitch for a few hours afterwards and pains in my abs.

but it was over the most stupidest, childish most immature thing, simply a dirty smell from outside and all 3 of us had some dangerous spicey food before hand!!!

i definatley havent laughed like that in a long time!

I dont remember what made me totaly cry with laughter lately. But when i was in orlando with my fiance's family we went to pick her mum up from work at seaworld one evening and we were driving home with the passenger window open and my fiance drives down the road through some sprinklers that are watering the grass verge. It comes right in the window and soaks us both while she remained dry.... hum. It was funny though.

Im also just watch "Hot Rod" Very funny film :p

I watched 'Bolt' last night, and I haven't laughed so much in AGES! I was also crying, choking, pain in abs/sides, red faced, couldn't breathe and also spitting out my tea at some parts! :D Brilliant film! I highly recommend it!

:thumbs:

When I was on the flight back from HK the other week I'd taken some relaxant pills, and I think I giggled the whole flight, and especially to some of 'Yes Man'. Was it funny? I can't really remember!

Finding out today that recently one of the guys at work bought in some donuts and there was one left, some of the shop floor guys kicked it around the floor a little then placed it back in the box. Well one of them then plucked a pubic hair out and pushed it in the jam area at the side of it, then comes along their manager (bit of a knob) and they offer him the last donut:eyebrows:

Apparantly he ate the lot :D

I know some might be disgusted but it cracked me up knowing how arrogant this manager can be at times:D

Sitting up in the canteen at work the other week having breakfast with colleagues. One of my mates was a bit peeved about being refused annual leave by my skipper. One of my other colleagues lets out a proper ripper, and I mean one of the first thing in the morning ones. You know the ones I mean, they go on for ever and are full volume. We all cracked up laughing, my slightly peeved mate thought he would retaliate so leaned over on one cheek and barged one out. He then got up and ran out of the canteen. We all thought he was just messing about, but he failed to come back to his seat. We phoned him and he informed us he had sharted, and needed to go home. We went don to the office where the skipper confronted him and said he didn't believe him and thought it was a ploy to get the day off, especially after being refused annual leave. "really"? he said, "fine, I'll prove it". With thatm he dropped his pants and revealed the catastrophe in his pants. It had somehow gone halfway up his back !!

I swear, I laughed the whole day, and even when I was busy working, the thought would pop back in and set me off again. A story for the grand kids for sure :D

Sitting up in the canteen at work the other week having breakfast with colleagues. One of my mates was a bit peeved about being refused annual leave by my skipper. One of my other colleagues lets out a proper ripper, and I mean one of the first thing in the morning ones. You know the ones I mean, they go on for ever and are full volume. We all cracked up laughing, my slightly peeved mate thought he would retaliate so leaned over on one cheek and barged one out. He then got up and ran out of the canteen. We all thought he was just messing about, but he failed to come back to his seat. We phoned him and he informed us he had sharted, and needed to go home. We went don to the office where the skipper confronted him and said he didn't believe him and thought it was a ploy to get the day off, especially after being refused annual leave. "really"? he said, "fine, I'll prove it". With thatm he dropped his pants and revealed the catastrophe in his pants. It had somehow gone halfway up his back !!

I swear, I laughed the whole day, and even when I was busy working, the thought would pop back in and set me off again. A story for the grand kids for sure :D

:rlol:

:D

A few weeks back i was driving my van down a narrow road and there was a plactic box in the road and couldn't be botherd to drive round it. I smashed into it and this guy on the pavment ducked and ran for his life thinking i was about to crash into him i laughed soo hard my ribs where hurting me.

:D