The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mines ecu! Genuine! Manual! Tt

adnanshah247

Hi folks another sale from me.

I have a Mines Ecu with Genuine stickers and gold plack with unique signiture for sale.

A lot is on the forum about this ECU so have a search.

This ECU is from a j-spec manual 6-speed TT.

Prices for these range from £250 - £400. as far as i know the manual ones are more expensive. This one is in mint condition, ran my car perfectly before i went single!

anybody who sends me a decent enough offer will buy.

buyer not responding to pm's. SO back up for sale!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the reading i have been doing is pretty shocking you know. this ECU isnt just some resistors put in place, its actually there for you to enjoy the power a bpu sup could actually put out.

I done lots of reading up and was also impressed :)

Seem to be a very good addition to a BPU supra.

the reading i have been doing is pretty shocking you know
Is it? Can you share a link to this shocking information please? I was under the impression these ECUs were rather an unknown quantity, so would be very interested to know some actual facts - thanks.

I done lots of reading up and was also impressed
Same question to you then.

Cheers.

:)

Is it? Can you share a link to this shocking information please? I was under the impression these ECUs were rather an unknown quantity, so would be very interested to know some actual facts - thanks.

Same question to you then.

Cheers.

how about you do a search for yourself? if you cant find the info, then i guess you werent meant to know.

how about you do a search for yourself? if you cant find the info, then i guess you werent meant to know.

:blink:

Bit uncalled for?

What's your problem then? OK I'll do my own searching.

Thanks for the help, I guess.

Good luck with the sale.

Bit out of order Adnan :(

I would say the same if i thought Jake was in fact interested and not just trying to poke holes in his item for sale. I'm not a betting man, but, i'd bet at least 23p that Jake fancied taking a wee all over this for sale thread.

I thought Jake was simply asking for a link to some info so maybe the item would sell better?

As i said, i could be wrong. Past comments would say different though. Have a read at the comment with a different perspective.

For what its worth i don't really care, i just thought i would point out that the intial post might not have been so innocent hence Adnan's feisty reply. No need to jump on the bandwagon against the guy if he was only being defensive.

Well I'm not interested in buying the item but I am interested to know if there's anything to backup the hype there always seems to be about these ECUs.

Adnan and Dibbley were both saying they had read impressive things about this ECU and I was asking them to share this info with the rest of us.

Scott, will a cheque be OK?

As i said, i could be wrong. Past comments would say different though. Have a read at the comment with a different perspective.

For what its worth i don't really care, i just thought i would point out that the intial post might not have been so innocent hence Adnan's feisty reply. No need to jump on the bandwagon against the guy if he was only being defensive.

No jumping on a bandwagon trust me, i know Adnan better than anyone on here but i was just pointing out how i read Jake's comment as a simple request for a link to some information, nothing more or less.

Well I'm not interested in buying the item but I am interested to know if there's anything to backup the hype there always seems to be about these ECUs.

And yet you felt the need to ask on the for sale thread in a sarcastic manner rather than actually PM'ing the person, at least a hint of genuine curiosity might have helped.

Regardless, i honestly couldn't care less about your reasoning. You post a lot of pointless antagonising responses in threads and i'm past caring, i just didn't want to see the fella getting torn a new one through no fault of his own.

No jumping on a bandwagon trust me, i know Adnan better than anyone on here but i was just pointing out how i read Jake's comment as a simple request for a link to some information, nothing more or less.

Ahh ok, Jake is well known for "simple requests" on threads he has no interest in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.