The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shameless Attention Thread.

Charlotte

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be back Attention Whoring in about a week or so, i'll be back from hols with a Tan, showing my abs once again, after dieting for so long. :D

P.s Jamesy hows yours coming along?? You ready to murder someone yet??

P.s Jamesy hows yours coming along?? You ready to murder someone yet??

:D dude i am ready to rip someones head off if i dont get to taste some alcohol soon(and a few carbs wouldnt go a miss!) - 6 weeks in, and 6 weeks to go - its torture!!!

Roll on the next stage!!

Enjoy those abs abroad mate!!! :sly:

:D dude i am ready to rip someones head off if i dont get to taste some alcohol soon(and a few carbs wouldnt go a miss!) - 6 weeks in, and 6 weeks to go - its torture!!!

Roll on the next stage!!

Enjoy those abs abroad mate!!! :sly:

told you it was hard, didnt i??

You have to strip down to build up. Screw the booze it will always be there, just finish the last 6 weeks. :D

P.s i'll have a beer for you tomorrow at 7am when im having my fry up at Glas Airport. :D

• 1 month later...

Just come back from a charity shoot for Help the Heroes. Great crack, lots of fun. Couldn't afford any of the auction items though, and feel a little ill after the hog roast and cider. Got my mugshot on the front cover too, virtually.