The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shameless Attention Thread.

Charlotte

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shall i find another one of you then James or are you gonna put it up yourself princess

To become the princess, you need your friend Monsween to find someone else who thinks they are the princess first:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs137.snc3/18451_107032732644505_100000133360670_181595_2684086_n.jpg

From there, you have PrincessEvent:

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs157.snc3/18451_107032735977838_100000133360670_181596_1637899_n.jpg

Tadaaaa :innocent:

From left to right:

MarcAB10 , HateEvent , Monsween.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs137.snc3/18451_107032709311174_100000133360670_181588_7535186_n.jpg

:rlol: :D

Now thats a beard lol

just can't help but think of a lumber jack for some reason lol

haha yeah I get the lumberjack thing a lot... Surprisingly :D

but nevins...... I think your overlooking the epicness that is monsweens face in that pic!! :rlol:

I was 7 at the time, so I doubt if I'd get a foot in one leg now, let alone try to strut my stuff, in a Travolta stylee, on a saturday night in them! :)

And no, I don't still have them!

Shame, that would have been a good photo for this thread lol

The seventies was a crazy time for many, and I was so very happy with my flared blue jeans with a red stripe piping on the seam. :)

Flares shmares...I was into hard-core loons. So tight from the knees up they gave you a camel toe from hell and an ass-hole you could hide your can of Tennants in. I had a pair of purple velvet ones by the South Sea Bubble co...it had so many buttons up the fly that every time I pulled a bird, I passed out before I could get the bloody things undone.

Looked neat with a cheesecloth shirt though.

Thank goodness I matured in the 80s, as pretending to be a moderate New Romantic meant just a silly haircut and a Kevin like moody demeanor. And if you could body pop, you were an instant hit with the girls too! ;)

I was a pretend rocker in the 80's