The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shameless Attention Thread.

Charlotte

Guest Rays the roof
how is he tormenting me??? i dont see this at all haha :search:. i'll go if you organise a ferry for me over so can bring the soup :cool:. i'll probably have to meet all of you at some stage.

It's a date! Where bouts are you N or Eire and will you be needing a hotel booking or not ;)

No, the tormenting will start when you get here! He is a real sex pest I tell you, but I'll be there to protect you under my wing (well in between the back two of my car)...Joke!

You should come over for JAE in September. It is a brilliant weekend and you will get to meet a load of members there...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof
i'll go if you organise a ferry for me over so can bring the soup

PS We have soup over here Claire!! So don't worry about a ferry during still waters so you don't spill it!

It's a date! Where bouts are you N or Eire and will you be needing a hotel booking or not ;)

No, the tormenting will start when you get here! He is a real sex pest I tell you, but I'll be there to protect you under my wing (well in between the back two of my car)...Joke!

You should come over for JAE in September. It is a brilliant weekend and you will get to meet a load of members there...

Hey you leave me out of your sordid sex games Mr Roof!! Nothing but a gent me! :tongue:

Mensa have a bottom 10% of the population table on http://www.mensa.co.uk. Sure you'll find your perfect match there Matt.

Isn't that what happened in Blackpool?! :rlol:

Guest Rays the roof
Yeah but this way we might actually get some good pictures up :D

Here's the real me then after 10 years of alcohol abusive and sleepless nights!

Guest Rays the roof
Finally ill have someone at JAE who can understand me

Even the Irish don't understand you Franko...... Especially if you phone her late at night p*ssed up talking a load of crap! Ring any bells.....:rolleyes:

Guest Rays the roof
No not particualrly!

I get pissed too much! All there is to do in Glasgow:p

What about drug taking, mugging and falling asleep in alley ways. The youth of today don't know how to enjoy themselves!!

Guest Rays the roof
She will be back!!! so get picture digging or else :p:d

Looks like no one else is gutsy enough to post picks up, or maybe some people have be at WORK for a living!! Tried it once but it's not all it's cracked out to be!

Looks like no one else is gutsy enough to post picks up, or maybe some people have be at WORK for a living!! Tried it once but it's not all it's cracked out to be!

Seems like its most of the people AT work that do post up pics!... Busy i don't think:p

I've lost track who has posted pics and who hasn't now tho

What about drug taking, mugging and falling asleep in alley ways. The youth of today don't know how to enjoy themselves!!

We learn all that in school mate, as well as how to fight, stab, slash shoot guns. Or maybe that was just my school