The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shameless Attention Thread.

Charlotte

Ahem, il use my account now :D

I love it when us women turn into pervs :D

Ladies meet girls? with print out of the boys to turn into a calender :eyebrows:

Claire will obviously have to come, if she had her way with running the club i think there would be compulsory hovis shots for all men that joined :D

Its about time we got our own back!!!:D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the youngest in one, the left one in another, getting drunk at a wedding and chilling in Venice.

I agree with Charlotte, you are indeed a mighty fine specimen Ewen but I'm devastated at the lack of pirate or nautical related photograph you have provided this time around.

Where is Captain Ewen Sparrow????? - sort it out Ewen.

Claire was that you goin by Blackrock college towards city center, think it was Wednesday or thursday this week

Supra was White with the gun metal , dark coloured wheels , very similar to your pic

I was the black Sup heading towards Blackrock

hmmm no it wasnt me is that in dublin??? damn another girl in a white supra trying to copy me :cool:

I bet MattH could easily bounce over the Irish Sea

ehhhhhhhhhh no :p

hmmm no it wasnt me is that in dublin??? damn another girl in a white supra trying to copy me :cool:

ehhhhhhhhhh no :p

Sorry, yeah its in Dublin

Well I didnt get a look at the driver, was goin too fast but the car is pretty much a carbon copy of your pic

Sorry, yeah its in Dublin

Well I didnt get a look at the driver, was goin too fast but the car is pretty much a carbon copy of your pic

If your talking about my avatar pic there the car looks completely different now , if you'd like to see it just pm me and i'll show you pics on my bebo.